-11-

"huuuuuuuuuuuuuoooouuuaaaaaaahaaa" (that was a yawn) 

I woke up early this morning, but I felt alright for some reason. Usually I hate waking up early, but today, I was excited for the school day ahead. School had been in session for a few months now, and Mark and I had gotten extremely close. 

We both had other friends of course, but none even came close to the way I felt with Mark. Like two peas in a pod. We fit together like puzzle pieces. We were the human embodiment of any cheesy friend metaphor you could think of. Our connection was indescribable. We just, I don't know, clicked. 

This morning, I felt like putting a little extra into my appearance. Usually I don't do much, mascara and a bit on my brows. But today, I wanted to highlight what I already had, while still keeping my natural look.

I filled in my brows a little more, applied minimal concealer, darkened my eyelids,  and highlighted my inner corners and cheekbones. After a few swipes of mascara on each eye, I was done. 

I tossed on a whitewashed pair of ripped jeans and a cute pastel pink sweater. I didn't want to look like I was trying to hard, but I had caught Mark staring at me a few times and I was really planning on wowing him today. So I guess you could say I was trying. 

I ran (yes, I ran. crazy I know) out the door seemingly at the speed of light in hopes of not having an interaction with a parent. Apple in hand and backpack swung over my shoulder, I was ready for the day ahead.

My entire walk to school, I was lost in thought. I had slowly noticed my mood shifting from Mark and I meeting to this point. I had been relatively happier and not needing to fake as much. I had also been clean from self harm for a month! I'd never gone this long before. 

A couple of teenagers bustling past me broke my train of thought. 

And just like that, the school building stood in front of me, slightly more welcoming than usual. 

And as soon as I sauntered through those prison-like doors, I knew today was going to be like no other. 

And scene. Was that alright? I hope so. aNywho, should this day take a bad route, or good route. aka do u want more depressing shit and for mark to be included in that or do u want happy rainbow unicorns and shit. Let me know.

Comment on which you want.

Happy

Sad

Ok love you BYYYYE <3

-Kai

Ps. I need a wattpad buddy to remind me to update