-12-

To start off, Mark didn't greet me at the door like he usually did. I found this weird, but thought nothing more of it. I soon found out that he wasn't here that day, something to do with his family. 

Just like any other day that I was missing Mark, I decided to hang out with my good friend, Felix. We had know each other since elementary and we had grown somewhat close over the years.

When I finally spotted Felix, I ran up and hugged him from the back. On any other day, he would have found this charming, and he would have giggled and greeted me with a smile. But today he was, well, different. He quickly span around , knocking me off balance and sending me stumbling a couple steps.

"Whoa, Felix, are you alright?"

"Mhm. "

"You sure?"

No response. He just turned on his heel, adjusted his backpack, and sauntered off like I meant nothing to him.

What the hell is going on?

The rest of the day went by just the same. I tried to engage in conversation with Felix a few times, but after many uncaring responses, I gave up.

As the last bell rang, I decided I had to know whats going on. As students piled like waves onto the school courtyard, Felix's angel blond hair and slim body caught my eye. 

Perfect. He's walking alone.

I ran up to him and tapped him on the shoulder. 

"Hey, can we please talk? I don't know what's going on with you, and it's honestly scaring me a bit."

He snapped.

"You know whats wrong? What's wrong is that my best friend has completely abandoned me for some random Asian dude she just met. She's just swooning  over him like every other dumb bitch at this godforsaken school. She's a total cunt and I hate her with all my heart. And guess what that best- excuse me- ex-best friend is? That's right. It's you you piece of worthless shit."

What he said next hit me like a ton of bricks. 

"You should just kill yourself."

~~~~~

Ayyyy I'm being productive.

I know these are short, I can't write big bulky chapters. (sorry 0.0)

Anywho, hope you liked this, some depressing and possibly cute shit will come tomorrow.

See you then! 

Kai <3