-8-

I woke up with a start, a bead of sweat rolling down my temple.

It takes me a few minutes to adjust, but I soon realize what I had been dreaming the night before.

What the hell is wrong with me?

I sit up and comfortably yawn, shaking the last remnants of sleep out of my system.

I quickly choose an outfit, a simple burgundy skirt paired with a cream colored sweater, pulling both the sleeves and skirt down far enough to cover my scars. I throw my hair up into a messy bun, apply the slightest bit of mascara and lipgloss, and I'm on my way.

Today was different. On my way to school, I felt different than I ever had before. I wouldn't say I was "excited" for school, but today, I didn't dread it as much as I had in the past.

My mind went to Mark being the explanation, but I dismissed the thought as quickly as it had come.

Maybe it's because of a new school, no one knowing about my, um, previous actions at my last school.

This satisfied me, and I sauntered to school, with the thought of Mark still itching the back of my mind.

Sorry, quick update-
not going to school tmrw so should post another chapter :)
sorry i suck at being an author im going to try harder as of now
LOVE YOU GUYS
-Ky