Girls' Talk

Mi young's POV

I wasn't in myself as I walked, unexpectedly, I was standing now in front of our house. My feet brought me here even if I'm unconscious. 

I was dazed and confused with what happened.

I got angry because she always care about her friend.

And I'm so hurt that she chose her instead of me.

We've been best friends since four but she chose that girl over me! My heart plummet hard and it broke into pieces.

I saw Taeyeon's eyes looking at me like I'm a stranger. She can't blame me for that. I just care about her, I don't want to see her hurt by anyone. I'm protective over her.

And for Stephanie, I see that girl as a potential threat in our relationship. I can feel that she really like Taeyeon and I'm afraid that I will lose my Tae because of her.

I love Taeyeon so much that's why I'm acting like this and it hurts me that she chose friend. I know, I'm being a bitch when I said those things to Stephanie but I can't help it.

My jealousy overtook me as my emotions ate my awareness. I'm possessive type, am I too much?

I stepped into our house and greeted by my beautiful Ma giving her eye smile but I avoided eye contact and just walked straight to my room.

I sat on my bed and leaned my back on the headboard as I hugged my knees.

I don't need space, I need Taeyeon and I miss her.

But maybe she's mad at me because of what I did to Stephanie. I just can't control my feelings when it comes to her and it's killing me inside to think that we will separate just because of it.

Then Ma knocked on the door while she called me, she opened the door and entered my room.

"Are you alright honey?" She asked sweetly.

I nodded.

She hummed "I don't think so, you're crying," I immediately wiped my cheeks. I didn't notice that I'm crying.

Ma sat on the bed facing me then she caressed my arm "What's wrong? You can tell me."

I just stared at her and kept silent.

"Is it Taeyeon?"

Hearing her name makes me cry even more. How did she know that it was Taeyeon? I didn't say anything yet.

"You're too attached to Taeyeon and I know she's the only one who can make you cry, disregard our family." Ma explained.

"She's... She's mad at me because I said something bad to Stephanie, her new friend. It's really bad, I know but I can't help it. I'm jealous because Taeyeon's giving attention to her. And obviously, Stephanie likes her," I lowered my head.

Ma petted stroked my hair as she tucked it behind my ear "Did you tell Taeyeon about what you feel?"

"She said Stephanie is just a friend to her and she wanted me to know more about Stephanie but I refused. She said we're both important to her." I answered.

"Do you trust Taeyeon?" I looked up to Ma and nodded.

"If you trust her, nothing to worry about. I trust Taeyeon too and I know that she loves you honey. And for her new friend Stephanie, why don't you give her a chance? Try to know her so you will understand, maybe there's something in her that Taeyeon see so she befriended with her." Ma preached.

I sighed quietly.

"It's not always wise to use your emotions Mi young, you need to consider things. You can also talk with Stephanie regarding her feelings to Taeyeon but I think, it's okay if she likes Taeyeon because there's so much to like that kid." She added.

I huffed "No way! Taeyeon is my girlfrien-" I quickly cut myself off.

Ma's eyes widened "Oh no, honey. Taeyeon is your girlfriend?" She shrieked.

I bit my lower lip, I forgot, they didn't know yet.

"Mi young, answer me," she commanded but still there's sweetness in her voice unlike Mom, aishh... I imagine if Mom knew it, she will be very mad.

I mentally smacked my head "Y-yes," I almost whispered.

"Why didn't you tell us? Since when?" Ma crossed her arms over her chest looking serious at me.

I gulped "When I was locked at the rooftop, she asked me to be her girlfriend and I accepted it. I love Taeyeon Ma and I don't wanna lose her. I will not disappoint you and mom, we know our limits so I hope sleepovers are still up."

Ma smiled and shook her head "Of course honey, nothing will change. I trust you and as I said, I trust Taeyeon but I think you need to officially introduce her as your girlfriend to our family."

I nodded and smiled as well "Okay Ma, thank you."

"Your Mom will be shocked about this but I will talk to her after you and Taeyeon announce your relationship to our family, I'm happy for you Mi young."

"Thank you Ma for understanding me, I really need this," then she hugged me.

"Of course honey, I will always try to understand you, Irene and your Mom Erika.  I love y'all and I want you to feel that I'll support you no matter what because I trust y'all, mm'kay?" Ma Tiffany is very considerable and open minded. I want to be like her as a person, indeed she's epitome of a good wife and mother.

"I love you too Ma," I said as I hugged her back.

I will take her advice and I'll talk to Stephanie. 

Besides, I trust Taeyeon so nothing to worry about.

*****