Special Chapter II

Tiffany's POV

I woke up in our room, I feel so much better now. I'm stress because I barely see my wife, I always wait for her to come home but I'm just getting disappointed when she didn't and she didn't call or text me.

Erika is cold now, am I not beautiful? Is she tired of me because I'm getting old? We didn't make love anymore and I miss her so much. Her touch, her hug, her kiss and everything we shared together before.

I'm trying to understand her, I know she has this merging project to one of their important investors. It's a big project. 

And I know she's doing this for our family. She's the working mom, indeed.

But as I said, I really miss the old days with her. It's sad that she became workaholic. I looked at the wall clock and I saw the time, it's 7 pm. I quickly stood up, I need to prepare dinner for my daughters. I still have them here so I need to be strong. I know, Erika will come back soon as long as she finish the project.

I went to the kitchen and surprisingly, there were foods on the table. All of them are my favorites! Then I saw my two loving daughters, Mi young was preparing the plates while Irene was holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Hi Ma," Irene greeted me as she gave me the flowers.

"What's this for?" I said smiling at them.

"We just want to serve you Ma, we don't have much time to bond and you always take care of us but we realized that we're not doing the same for you. I'm sorry for that Ma, we love you so much," Mi young said. Her eyes reddened as her tears began to form.

"Sweetie, I love you so much more, you and Irene. You don't have to this. It's okay, it's my responsibility as your mother to take care of you," I'm happy to serve my family and I will never get tired of it.

"But we want to do this because we want to show you our love," Irene insisted.

I happily nodded "Sure honey, thank you. I really appreciate this," I'm so thankful to have my daughters, they're loving and caring. 

My daughters with the woman I love the most, I will never regret that I married a woman like Erika.

"Let's eat Ma," Irene said.

"Um... let's wait for your Mom," I want to eat dinner with Erika. Maybe she will go home tonight.

Irene scoffed and her brows drew together "Mom again, for once, can you not think of her?"

I raised my eyebrows "What do you mean honey?"

"She doesn't have time for us! For you! She makes you cry! Why you still care about her? Ma, please... think about yourself, just for once," Irene fulminated.

I hugged Irene, she was crying. Oh gosh, she's mad at Erika. This isn't supposed to happen.

Mi young drew closer to us and hugged us.

"Please Irene and Mi young, don't be mad at your Mom. I'm okay, really. Please, I know it's hard for her too." I tried to explain to them as my tears were falling down to my face.

"But she's neglecting you, you don't deserve this Mama," Irene retorted. 

Irene is close to me, she's like Erika. I don't have favoritism, I love them both but it's just, she's so close to me while Mi young to Erika. Maybe our personalities just fit like that.

"We went to her office and talked to her," Mi young said.

I turned pale "What? Did you tell her about this?"

Irene nodded "I told her that I hate her and she doesn't deserve you."

"What??" I shouted.

And they both flinched, I don't want to scare them but I was shocked.

"Sorry but you don't have to do that, Erika will be hurt."

"But she's hurting you!" Irene grumbled.

"Irene, Mi young, this is natural... to have misunderstanding but don't make your emotions take over your actions. It's not good. You need to think carefully before saying anything harsh to the person who's important to you or you will regret it. I won't tolerate what you did to your Mom, me and Erika are perfect for each other. We can't avoid this kind of situation, it's just a challenge for our family. We need to be open-minded here." I preached.

"I'm sorry Ma," Irene murmured as she continued to cry.

"Don't apologize to me but to your Mom. Erika loves us, always remember that." I kissed their crown and hugged them tightly.

We will gonna get through this, I know.

-

I'm in our room and I'm still waiting for Erika to come home, it's already 10 pm but she didn't call or even text me. I hate it because maybe she's tired and she's sleeping now in her office.

This will be another sleepless night, I sighed.

Tears started to form in my eyes, even if I said that we need to be understanding, I can't help it but to think what's wrong with me? Where did I fail to care? Didn't I do enough for her?

She's not like this before, what's happening to us? I need to act strong in front of our daughters and pretend that everything is alright but when I'm alone, I can't handle it.

My walls were tearing apart.

What if Erika's love for me was fading? Oh gosh, I will die.

My heart will die and it will never function again.

Without her, I'm so dysfunctional.

*****