Midoroya Izuku: Moher

Welcome to this one-shot book, have a... time. I love all BNHA characters except for Muscular and Endeavor, so I'll write for as many others as I can think of!! <3

"After that castle, I'm sure I've seen all that I need here." You shouted, the wind pulling away your voice. The sun barely peeked out of the clouds as you and your boyfriend walking along the Cliffs of Moher.

In all honesty, this was just a class trip. But to you and Midoriya, every beautiful sight, delicious Irish meal and tour were like dates. It was breathtaking every time that you faced your boyfriend and his eyes were bright and wonder-filled at the sights around you. That given, you nearly had a heart attack when kissing the Blarney Stone because you were deathly afraid of heights.

"I don't care about some damn rock formations." Bakugou muttered, his grip on his backpack straps enough to almost break them.

"Hey, this is actually super fun, don't you think? Especially for sooooome couples." Mina bumped her hip against yours and you instantly yelped, grabbing the rails.

"D-Don't do that, Mina!" You shouted, whimpering. You were glad that the wind was enough to cover up your whimpers.

"(Y/N)," you heard your boyfriend say, and you glanced at him. He was standing on the path closest to the cliff, but you were quite far away. You gaped, reaching out to him.

"Don't be that close, you're giving me a heart attack!" You shouted, and he scratched the back of his neck with a toothy smile.

"If you hold my hand, I won't let you fall." He said, causing your eyes to widen. Your cheeks flushed pink, and you unconsciously smiled.

"Stop blu-" Bakugou started, but you quickly snapped at him.

"It's the wind's fault!" You shouted, waving my hands frantically. It was then that you felt Midoriya's hand slide into your own, intertwining your fingers. You yelped, grabbing his shoulder and holding onto him for dear life.

"I've got you, don't worry." He said, but it was obvious that he was flustered as well.

"Alright, let's get going, I hate hiking." Aizawa said, then turned around began the trek to the end of the Cliffs of Moher.

The first half was okay, and your grip on Midoriya's hand kept you feeling safe.

"Wow, look at that (Y/N)!" Midoriya's awestruck voice caught your attention, but you didn't dare look over the side of the cliff.

"Very nice, hunny." You said, shuffling forward a little quicker.

"You didn't even look..." he mumbled, and you sighed before leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"(Y)-(Y/N)!" He exclaimed, and you were just happy that he was off the subject of the cliff face.

"There's a place to hang something like a tassel at the end." Midoriya said, letting out a long breath as he tried to calm down.

"You want my hair tie?" You asked, pointing to the hair tie that kept your (h/l) from flailing around. Midoriya nodded.

"That would work." He said, then pulled his phone out.

"I'm going to take a picture here," he said, then snapped a few photos whilst you maintained eye contact with a cow across the fence. You would not look down. Once he was done, you continued to follow your classmates along the cold, muddy path to the end of Moher. When you reached the end, you hesitated to move.

"(Y/N)..." Midoriya called your name, but you violently shook your head. He called your name a few times until he sighed, and you began to look at him. Then he suddenly let go of your hand and grabbed your shoulders, turning you around and then cupping your cheeks.