Chapter 1 : handsome stranger

I read all of this back and I'm cringing at myself, this chapter is horrible, trust me they will get better ❤️🤘🏻😂

I wondered what would have happened to me if my father wasn't the man he was , I wish I could hate him for what he did to me , to everybody in my family but I can't he's my father and he's the only family I have left , every teenage girl would love to live in a house like mine it's big with gates around the whole building , they're is no way your able to get in there   , everything is the house is white , my father was a men who loved to keep things as clean as possible maybe even too much sometimes , : Mr.Davis wants to see you I look up to see who's talking to me , it's one of my fathers bodyguards he's tall , his body is filled with tattoos he has a big tattoo of a Shark on his neck , I forgot his name but to be honest I didn't really care anymore . In the beginning I did but after about a 100 bodyguards in 20 different countries I gave up on the names , my fathers bodyguard led me to my fathers office , I was wondering why he let one of his bodyguards get me to come to him usually he would ask one of the gang members . Yep you heard it right a gang member . My fathers is the leader of one of the biggest gangs in the world . I've been trained to fight as long as I can remember usually I would help with the missions but my father has become very protective over me as off lately.

"Hey Haley " we need to talk my father led me inside his office and commands me to sit down , behind him stood a guy I've never seen before. He was quite short with blond hair and blue eyes his body covered in tattoos his pants were perfectly straightened and the sleeves of his black blouse were rolled up . I've never seen someone who looked this handsome before but then again the only guys i had contact with were gang members from here and a few different countries . The guy stared at me without saying a word .  "This is Niall he works for me in England he's the best man I have I want him to take you to France "  " what" I stuttered . My dad didn't seem to care about my reaction "Liam's gang is after you again".

I was shocked and I didn't know what to say "but .... I thought he was dead " my father seemed really calm which made me a bit calmer  . " we thought so too until one of the gang members in Mexico saw him with 2 other guys in a club " . I wanted to cry so bad even though I was good at fighting and could shoot someone easily . My feelings were never something I could deal with . After a few minutes of realizing what was happening and trying to regain my composure I asked "why France we don't have a mansion their or anything else " .
"Exactly that's why I send you there nobody would expect you to be there"

I didn't know what to say I moved to different places all the time but after Liam was supposedly dead it stopped I was happy here .  America has always been one of my favorite country's and I was so happy I could join a mission here and be with my dad at the same time . "You need to grab your bags you and Niall are leaving in an hour " . How the hell am I gonna be able to get into a car and drive 3 days straight with a total stranger "