Chapter 17: Is This Real ?

A new chapter YAYYY I'm gonna do an Q&A soon so that will be exiting
Comment what you thought about this chapter since I didn't like it that much but every chapter I write has a bit of storyline in it. But I will get more interesting soon 😏😏

Btw the picture on the side of your computer screen or above the story on your phone is haley's outfit

Have fun reading ❤️

"come here" Niall said while opening his arms for me to come into. "No I can't. I shouldn't cry. Crying is for the weak" I said while wiping away my tears. "It's not for the weak love. It's okay to cry since I know what you're going through" Niall said while wrapping his arms around me. "You're quite something Niall" I said while feeling actually quite comfortable in his arms. I knew this was wasn't gonna last forever even though I wish it would. I don't know why but I felt safe and happy when I was around him even when he snapped at me.

After a few minutes I stopped crying and saw that it was already 6pm. "I'll make dinner" I said cheerfully."sure everything you need is already in the fridge" Niall said while texting someone on his phone. I decided to make vegetarian pasta. I sat down at the table and told Niall that we were gonna eat. "What did you make ?" Niall asked while grabbing his fork from the table. "I made some vegetarian pasta since I'm a vegetarian" I explained to him. I'm wondering how long this is gonna last. Him being nice to me.

I'm not naive and I'm sure he will go back to his old self soon but for now I'm just happy he's not himself. "Who would have ever though that Haley Davis one of the strongest girls in this industry would be a vegetarian" he said while looking at me intensely. Did he just compliment me ?. "Who would have ever thought that Niall Horan would be nice to me for once" I said jokingly.":don't get your hopes up princess"Niall said while finishing his plate.
"You're a good cook Haley, put some meat in next time"Niall said with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I'm gonna shower now don't miss me too much" Niall said while walking to the kitchen and putting his plate into the dishwasher. "I wasn't planning on it" I said while rolling my eyes. Niall went out of the kitchen and into the bathroom. I decided to clean up the kitchen. After cleaning up the mess I made while cooking I walked upstairs to my room. Before I could go to my room I noticed something. The bathroom door was open. I wanted to just walk away since that would be the right thing to do. But my curiosity took over and I decided to look. I couldn't believe what I saw