Chapter 41: Afraid To Look

Have fun reading ❤️🤘🏻

Haley's POV

What happened ?. Who injured him. So many questions and I doubt Niall would ever answer them. "Where is he ?". That's the only question I managed to say out loud.
"He's in Los Angeles right now". I could hear his voice crack slightly. This is hard for him too. He just doesn't like admitting it.

"We're leaving right now, pack for al least 3 days" he instructed me. I could tell he instructed before since he explained things very carefully and clear. After packing my stuff and changing into a sweatshirt and a pair of shots I went downstairs to see Niall who was already standing there with his bag. This guy is real damm fast !.

"Let's go" he said while already walking away. I heard him talk to my dad before he went downstairs. He was asking my father if it was okay if he went to see Zayn with me. It made me sad knowing he had to actually ask these kind of things but it's his job and I guess I have to accept that. "Are we going with my father's plane or a regular one ?".
"We'll go with a regular one, I sincerely doubt Liam would look for us at an airport" he explained.

-
-
-
-

We were able to get to our plane right after arriving and after 4 hours we were finally in Los Angeles. Niall told me Zayn was in the hospital my father build for all of his employees so they would stay out of the public eye. "Are you nervous to see him all beat up ?" I blurted out. I immediately regretted when I saw how he clenched his jaw. It's a habit of his whenever he's angry.

"He's my brother for gods sake, ofcourse I'm afraid" he spit.
"I'm sorry for asking"
"We're here" he said, ignoring my apology.
I stepped out of the car and saw what it looked like. I haven't been here ever since I was 5 years old. It was nice to be back in America since I had a great time here before Liam happened. Niall passed me and walked straight trough the door. I quickly followed him since I didn't know where I needed to go since I haven't been here in a long time.

After walking trough a few doors and making a lot of turns we finally arrived at a door which had Zayn's name on it. I walked in after and saw Zayn laying there. Unconscious and bruises and cuts everywhere.