Chapter 20: Please Don't

Hello guys another chapter. This chapter is very intense so please have respect for the event that took place
I love you guys to the moon and back ❤️🤘🏻

Have fun reading ❤️🤘🏻
(Warning sensitive content)

I woke up the next morning with my head on Niall's lap. I quickly pulled myself up while looking at Niall to see if he was awake. He was still sleeping and he looked incredibly cute while doing it. I saw his phone sticking out of his pocket. I wanted to see what time it was so I slowly grabbed it. Just before I could hold it to my face I felt someone grab my wrist. "We don't want to do that love" Niall said smirkingly. "You were awake the whole time" I asked while handing back his phone. "Yeah I was, I did love to see you staring at me though" Niall said while laughing his ass off. "Don't get too cocky" I said while rolling my eyes.

"What time is it ?" I asked Niall while rubbing my eyes. "It's 7 am" Niall said while standing up from his seat. "I'll make breakfast" I said proudly. "Sounds great". I was pleasantly surprised by his tone of voice. He seemed happy. I went into the house and started making breakfast. I decided to make scrambled eggs. While I was putting the eggs into the pan I heard a loud bang. I knew this sound all too well. It was a gunshot. I quickly grabbed my gun and started walking to the place I heard the bullet come from. I pointed my gun at the back of the person who shot. The person slowly turned around. "Liam ?" I said while still pointing my gun at his head.

"It's been a while Haley" Liam said smirkingly. All the memories came back to me. From the moment we met,to the way he tortured me,to this moment. Before I could do something I felt Liam grabbing my wrist and grabbing my gun out of my hand. "I heard you've been acting tough lately". "Liam just leave me alone". Liam is the only person in the world who ever scared me. The only thing I could think about was Niall, where was he ?. He must have heard that gunshot right ?. "Liam get off of me" I said while trying to get my wrist out of his tight grip. "No can do baby girl". Liam picked me up and put me on his shoulder. "Liam are you fucking insane"I said while trying to sound as confident as possible.

He walked upstairs into my temporary bedroom and laid me down on the bed. "You've been trying to run from me haven't you" Liam said while crawling over me. "Please don't do this" I said while trying to hold back my tears. I felt like I was going insane because I've never cried this much before. "But I am gonna do it and there's no way in hell you're gonna stop me". I wish I could scream out Niall's name and hopefully he would come and help me but I knew that I shouldn't since Liam would hurt Niall beyond mercy.

My thoughts got interrupted by the sound of a belt unbuckling. I looked at Liam who was still on top of me unbuttoning his jeans. "Liam stop you filthy animal ". I tried everything to get him to let me go but it didn't work. Before I knew it Liam pulled my pants down along with my panties. "Don't ever disrespect me like that again" Liam said while taking off his boxers. All I could think about was Niall. Where is he ? Did Liam bring some guys with him and hurt Niall ?. Before I knew it I felt Liam slip into me stretching me to my limits where pain was present.

"Please Liam get off of me don't do this" I begged him not to do this. He started trailing kisses down my neck. While still holding my wrists. He thrusted into me over and over again. I felt so extremely disgusted. This is not what I imagined my first time to be like. After about 10 minutes of thrusting and kissing me in my neck he reached his high. "Fuck Haley" he said while shutting his eyes. "Mate we gotta go" someone says from downstairs. "I'm coming" Liam said while pulling out and putting his boxers and pants on. "Don't worry baby girl I'll find you again" Liam said with a smirk plastered on his face while walking out of the bedroom. Leaving me alone half naked with one thing in mind. I just got raped.