Yuta

I was walking down to the cafe that was right around the corner of my house. I was about to walk in until I noticed someone barge past me. He looked really handsome but really upset at the same time. 'Hey...are..um...hey are you ok?' I asked. I'm usually very scared of interacting with people but this particular boy looked really upset. I couldn't not say anything. 'It's none of your business how I am. I don't even know you. Freak!' He said before walking away with a disgusted look on his face. I felt myself crying. I mustered up all my courage to talk to him and I get that in return. How can a person be that mean to someone?

I got my order from the cafe and set off to my apartment. I was walking past a park with some blossom trees. I wanted to take a picture since the scenery was gorgeous. I was a photographer and I get paid to take pictures of sceneries that will be included in advertisements as well as magazines. It was an ok paying job depending on what the photo is used for, but it was something I loved doing. I grabbed my camera out and started taking a few pictures as well as a few selfies. I was stood there looking at all the pictures of the scenery until I noticed that guy from earlier in the background. He was really handsome, it's just a shame he has a horrible personality.

I was walking along the path until I got stopped. 'Wait!! You, girl. Wait!!!' He yelled before approaching me. By he I meant that jerk from before. I was in too good of a mood to talk to that guy so I walked faster. I could hear his footsteps becoming more rapid, as if he was running. He grabbed my wrist and stopped me from walking any further. He was heavily panting due to how fast he was running to catch up to me. 'Hey you're that girl from before. I wanted to say sorry for being so rude to you. I was in a horrible mood but I had no right to inflict it onto you.' He said in between breathes. I just blinked at him trying to comprehend fully what he had said. 'Uh.. it's ok. I don't mind. Now if you'll excuse me. I need to get to my apartment' I said before walking away. He pulled me back once again. 'Hey what's with all the pulli-' 'please don't go. I need someone to talk to. All my other friends are guys so they won't understand. Please just stay' he said before dragging me along to a bench. Even though he asked me to stay I had no choice. What a weird guy.

'The reason I was so upset before was because I asked this girl out yesterday. I told her to call me and kissed her cheek. But she never called me. I went to the cafe she works in to ask why she didn't call but I was interrupted. This other waiter had kissed her for what seemed like forever. I just left. I couldn't bare to look at them any longer. I had mustered up all my courage to talk to her and she seemed like she was going to call me. But turns out I was wrong like always. I mean I thought she was different. She seemed so innocent but it was all a facade.' He said over exaggerating his words, and ending with his hand on his heart. 'I didn't really care about why you being so rude earlier and I don't really care about your life story. I just need to get home' I said kinda weirded out by this guy. He seemed to be a drama queen. And I had no time for anyway. I needed to get my pictures printed off and checked.

I stood up to leave and he yelled 'yah! Wait up. Where are you going?!' 'I'm going home!' I yelled back. Even though this guy seems crazy it felt nice to have someone to talk to for a few minutes. I smiled thinking about it. I turned to look back him and saw him kneeling on the bench with his hand on his heart, screaming. Seriously what a weird guy? I chuckled before I went back to him. His face lit up and he looked happy for a second before I said, 'I'm not here to stay. But I will take your number in case your interested in being friends?' And with that he gave me his number.

I didn't want to seem desperate so I didn't call him straightaway but I remembered what happened with the other girl and how he got upset when she didn't call her so I decided to call him after eating. 'Hey, this is the girl from before. My names Y/N.' I said nervously waiting for his reply. 'Yahoooooo!' He started screaming at the other end of the phone. How weird is this guy? 'I didn't think you were going to call. I'm glad you did. I need to tell you about my encounter with a pigeon. He was giving me the dirtiest set of dirties I've ever seen. If I see that pigeon again tomorrow I'm going to capture it!! Hahaahaaa!!' He said on the other end. I was expecting him to be more normal. But after talking to him I realised he's really not normal.

I actually smiled that night. Instead of sleeping like the lazy shit I was, I smiled myself to sleep. All thanks to Yuta.

A/N this was the other side of my Taeyong imagine if you haven't been able to tell. I found this so fluffy and I have no idea why.