The End

hello, friends. it has been over a year since i updated this fic and somehow it has blown up and so many of you have left lovely comments that have made smile and i just want to say thanks. 

a little update of where i'm at now: starting my second year of college (ended my first with a 3.98 GPA). got my first apartment with my partner this summer. got a puppy. almost 2 years clean from self harm. planning on proposing to my partner on our 4 year anniversary in a few months. 

unfortunately, my dan & phil fanfic days are over. life goes on. i still watch their main channel videos and will always have a very special place in my heart for them. but i'm not in a place anymore where i can channel them like i used to, so even if i had the time to write fics, they'd be pretty terrible. i hope you guys can understand and of course i would love to hear how you're doing. :) 

so this is it. this fic goes from ongoing to complete. i had to turn off email notifications because i was getting so many comments. i just spent the last two hours going back through them and fuck kids, thank you. thank you for your kind words, your support, and i hope you live this life to the absolute fullest and make your dreams your reality.

much love and peace out xx