04| "don't leave..."

"DON'T LEAVE..."

˗ˏˋDean ˎˊ˗

Is what he mumbles when you have to leave early in the morning for breakfast. Pulling you back into his warm embrace, he'll convince you to stay a bit longer. You always rolled your eyes at him, before prying his arms off you.

"I'll get lonely," He mumbles as you shake him off, "I'll get cold without you."

˗ˏˋSam ˎˊ˗

Is what he chokes out as you threaten to leave after a fight. Eyes red and tears still threatening to fall, both your voices are hoarse at the amount of screaming. He will apologize soon after, making you realize no fight is worth the risk of losing your relationship.

"I'm sorry, princess, just please stay. Let me show you I love you."

˗ˏˋCastiel ˎˊ˗

Is what he cries as you keep a tight grasp on him after Balthazar died, he was very close to the angel and hated himself when he was forced to kill him. You will always remind him that you're there no matter what and that you're not going anywhere.

"Just stay, I need you and your love tonight."

˗ˏˋGabriel ˎˊ˗

Is what he whispers when you try to get out of his grasp during a cuddling session. You'll giggle and tell him you need to use the bathroom. He'll eventually let go but tell you to hurry back, making you giggle more.

"I'm getting cold by the minute, babe, be quick. I'll die!"

˗ˏˋBalthazar ˎˊ˗

Is what he drunkenly slurs after you've managed to get him into bed. He will lazily reach out an arm, inviting you to lay with him. Even in his drunken state he manages to soothe you and compliment you with his drunken words.

"You're very pretty, I'm very happy that you're my girl."

˗ˏˋLucifer ˎˊ˗

Is what he threatens you after he hears that his older brother had been plotting against him to steal you away. He wasn't going to let Micheal steal you away not now, not ever. He was afraid that he was going to lose someone he loved so much.

"I'm doing this to protect you!"

˗ˏˋCrowley ˎˊ˗

Is what he sighs out before he sleepily rants to you about his dream about the future, he wistfully smiles in content on how you snuggled closer to him as he blissfully talked about everything.

"I want to see you in my future."