chapter 1

A/N
Sorry I don't know who the artist is. If you know please tell me and I'll put their name here. Thanks for reading!
-------
As I was being dragged down a hall of the main galra ship, that was home to that stupid Prince, all I could think of was how my keith was safe. My boyfriend was hopefully in the castle with the rest of the team trying to fine me.
The two galra guards took so many turns, I think they were trying to mess with my sense of direction and it was working. Finally they found the room they were looking for and tossed me in like a sack of potatoes. Not my finest moment
Looking around the room, I noticed that it was covered In chains, had tables of knives and other fairly scary objects on them, and a fire pit on the middle. Odd. I finally noticed a man in the corner watching me. I stood up and looked back at him.
" your the son of a b*tch they call a prince right?" Glaring at the altean and galra man I couldn't help but feel nothing but hatred for him.
"And you're the sexy paladin with the legs right?" He smirked and winked at me. Did he just say that?! Was he hitting on me! Him of all people!
"I'm taken. Back off." He started to walk towards me, with every step I felt my stomach ache. This monster was coming on to me!
"Not anymore. You are mine now. Haven't you noticed those nice bracelets?" He pouted like an innocent child! He is FAR from innocent! "Only a true lover would give such nice looking jewelry to you." His voice was crawling up my skin.
"Cuffs. You are taking about cuffs! How dare you call yourself my 'lover' when you captured me and force cuffs on my wrist like an animal! I am not your lover you sicko!" I spat on him. Bad move. He back handed me with the hand with all the rings. Ouch!
"Is that any was to talk to me? Your prince?" He cooed in my ear. Holding my chin firmly with one hand as the other drifted down my back.
"Kneel." His voice changed. Instead of a seducing and 'calm' voice, he spoke in a demanding tone. A trerrifing tone." Now. Kneel down before your prince."

-----------------------
A/N
So this is my first voltron fanfic so idk if it's any good srry  but I'm trying! I'll try and update this often!
So yes I have watched season 3 but this is between seasons 2 and 3, So I'm just going to ignore season 3 for now and go off of how I first imagined lotor to behave so sorry if it's not cannon because it's won't be (like most fanfics)