Lets Play Truth Or Dare

It Was The Day Of The Big Party. My Bunch Of Friends, Lizzie, Vonnie, Grace, Bianca, Billy, Mark, Cameron, James, And Me Were Supposed To Meet At Breakfast, But Seeing As Mark, Me, And Grace Lived In The Same Neighborhood, We Ended Up Walking Into The Lunchroom Already Together. Everybody But Bianca Was There. "Strange..." I Mumbled. "What Was That, Y/N?" Mark Asked. "Oh. Nothing." I Said. I Sit Beside Lizzie And Wrap My Arm Around Her Waist. "I Can't Believe Only 6 Months Ago We Were To Shy To Be Seen Together." She Said. I Simply Kissed Her Cheek And Said "Same." The Dismissal Bell Rang For 1st Period, Which Me, Bianca (Who I Hope Shows Up For Class), James, And Lizzie Have Together. I Walked In And Sat Down. Bianca Came In And Sat Behind Me. Lizzie Sat Next To Me, And James Beside Bianca. We Always Tease Them Because They Obviously Like Each Other But Were To Scared To Admit It To Either One Of Each Other. James Looked At Bianca And Smiled. Bianca Giggled And Faintly Blushed. I Decided To Break The Ice. "Awwww. Look At These Two Lovebirds." I Nudged Lizzie's Arm And She Laughed. "Y-Y/N!" James Said, Swinging At Me As I Ducked. He Was Blushing Wildly, And Bianca Noticed. She Went Into A Wild Blush As Well. Me And Lizzie Snickered Until The Teacher Walked In. "Get Ready For Your Tests." The Teacher Said. Everybody But James And Bianca Groaned; They Were Always The Smartest Ones In Class. After The Test, We All Met Up For Lunch. Bianca And James Were Holding Hands, Trying To Hide It From Me And Lizzie. Lizzie Nudges My Side And Says, "Look At These Two...They're So Cute!" I Looked At Her And Said, "Not As Cute As You." She Giggled. "Your Such A Dork." "I Know." After Lunch, We Left School, It Being A Half Day And All. We Went To The Party And Waited For The Rest Of The People To Arrive. Vonnie Was The Host, Grace His Sister, Billy His Brother, And Cameron His Twin Brother. Vonnie's Parents Were Out Of Town On A Business Trip, Meaning We Could Drink All We Want. Surprisingly, We Weren't Drunk. At Least, All Of Us Except For Mark. "Let's Play Truth Or Dare!" Mark Said. Everyone Groaned, As Mark's Dares Were Stupid When He Was Drunk, But We All Hesitantly Agreed. The First Dare He Said Was, "Bianca, I Dare You To Kiss James." They Both Blushed Heavily, But She Did It. After An Hour In, The Rest Of Us Were Drunk, So We Weren't To Surprised When Lizzie Said, "We Should Go Into The Woods Of The Unknown!" We All Agreed Without Hesitation. Little Did We Know At The Time That Was Gonna Cost Us Some Blood On Our Hands.