Chapter 2 - Keep On Smilin'

Later that day, you and Jordan have finally managed to get showered and dressed. He looks amazing in a white linen shirt which he's left the top few buttons undone on, and smart city shorts, perfectly emphasising his strong legs. Your hand nestles perfectly in his as he leads you out of the hotel to the car, where a concierge from the hotel is waiting.
"Your picnic, Sir" he says, handing Jordan a hamper full of food and bottles.
"Thank you" Jordan says, passing the concierge a note which makes the concierge's eyes glow excitedly.
You get into the car and Jordan put the roof down as it's such a nice warm summer's day. As he drives and you're both chatting, his hand suddenly moves from the gear to your leg which he gives a gentle squeeze to as he shoots you a sexy smile that involuntarily makes you bite your lip.
 "Ohhh I wish that were my lip you were biting, baby" he whispers in a soft, husky voice, undoing another button on his shirt which now exposes most of his chest and six-pack. After a short drive, you reach a secluded beach where Jordan parks up on the sand, takes out the picnic hamper from the hotel and a blanket which he lays on the sand and sits on.
"Come join me" he asks, patting the blanket next to him before he opens his shirt fully and lays back. You move over to be next to him, as he wraps his arm around you, pulling you onto the blanket and resting your head on his chest, just over his heart. As you lay there in his arms he begins playing with your hair, stroking it and running his fingers through it, as you inadvertently brush your lips on his chest as you look up to see Jordan smiling sexily at you.
"Mmmm baby, that felt good..." he purrs, prompting you to do it again as he runs his fingers down your back to the bottom of your top and sliding his hands underneath, stroking you as he rides your top up and tries to get it over your head...

"It's OK baby, we'll be all alone here all day. I reserved the whole beach just for us" Jordan reassures you, so you shyly allow your top to come off, as Jordan caresses you, pulls you on top of him and kisses you softly.
Slowly you start to explore Jordan's body;  your hands, fingers, lips and tongue running over him making him sigh and moan in pleasure which makes you do it more, slowly moving down to his shorts... noticing the bulge starting to form, you look up at Jordan and lick your lips seductively, as Jordan closes his eyes and whispers "yesssssss..." so you slowly unfasten his shorts and start kissing, then licking, then slowly sucking just his tip, then sliding down his shaft and back up again, making Jordan arch his back and moan even more, making you suck even more with loud sucking noises that seem to be driving Jordan even more wild with pleasure, until suddenly a warmth fills you as Jordan sighs "ohhhhhhhh baby yesssssssssss!"

After wrapping the blanket over the both of you, Jordan opens the hamper, takes a strawberry and leans into you and gestures for you to take the other half of the strawberry; its sweet juice dribbles down your chin and Jordan licks it off sensuously. You take a strawberry place it in your mouth and offer it to Jordan, he takes it then begins kissing you with soft, strawberry tasting kisses, his hands holding onto yours as he teases your lips with the strawberry portion still in his mouth. His hands still holding yours, he lays you down on the blanket and begins teasing your body with his lips and the strawberry, scenting the the air with strawberry and your natural juices. As Jordan's erotic teasing gets you hotter and wetter with every stroke, before he lifts your skirt slightly and moves your panties to one side and begins teasing you with the strawberry intimately, then eating it.

He reaches into the hamper and produces some whipped cream which he applies to your nipples with his fingers, circling round them before licking then sucking them as his fingers move down again, followed by his lips... "shall I?" Jordan asks "I wanna taste this cream mixing with your cream". This almost makes you lose it there and then. The cool Sensation of the cream inside your moist delicate areas, combining with Jordan's warm breath and tongue gently stroking over your extremely sensitive clit, makes your body shudder with waves of absolute pleasure. Jordan's hand slides underneath you slightly to catch all the juices oozing out of you like a waterfall while you scream his name in between gasps, making Jordan lap up your juices with even more gusto until he emerged, cream smeared on his nose, suggesting you both cool off a bit in the sea. So intense was the orgasm he just gave you that you doubt your legs would hold your weight, however Jordan looks so strong you know he'd be able to lift you and carry you if needed. You take Jordan's hand and slowly walk towards the tide, the smell of the sea air, strawberries, natural juices and Jordan's musky aftershave intermingling in the breeze into a heady, intoxicating perfume.

The sea feels soothingly cool on your hot bodies. Jordan splashes you playfully, enticing you to chase after him into the surf. The sight of Jordan's rippling abs with droplets of sea dripping down, the sun glinting off them highlighting every toned muscle, the water making his shorts cling to his groin emphasising its shape and size and the fact that he's still partially erect, make you feel a little flustered; Jordan allows you to catch him and kisses you, his tongue teasing yours as he pulls you close and playfully squeezes your bottom.

"I love squeezing your ass, baby" Jordan whispers, playfully nibbling your ear then kissing and nuzzling your neck. Your hands squeeze his beautiful firm ass, pushing his groin closer to yours. Slowly growing more and more excited with each kiss and caress you give each other, your hands exploring each other as the sea splashes around you until Jordan stumbles slightly, pulling you both into the shallow sea which is splashing around you. The sea, combined with your almost constant arousal have rendered your panties a soaking wet mess, so you slip them off without Jordan noticing: or so you thought. The thought of your womanly areas being unguarded only serves to excite Jordan more, as he pulls you on top of him and begins to once again caress your feminine form, beginning by kissing, licking, sucking and gently groping your breasts as you sit astride him, his erection straining against the wet fabric of his shorts burning into your groin, begging for release. You oblige by unfastening his shorts again and mount him The cool sea water now feels very very erotic against your hot bodies, as you ride Jordan at first slowly, then building up speed and intensity as Jordan thrusts to meet you with every movement you make, one hand still passionately playing with your nipples the other moving downwards to stimulate your love button, which intensifies the feeling of having Jordan's big hard cock deep inside you. You start to squeal his name wildly which makes him thrust more powerfully and rub your clitty more intensely, making you ride him harder. By now your insides are contracting wildly around his passion, squeezing him harder than ever before as wave after wave of sea and passion crash over your body with Jordan underneath you writhing in ecstasy as you bounce together before Jordan's back arches and he finishes inside you, using both hands to finish you off one final time in the sea.