Chapter 17 - I'll Be Loving You Forever

It’s the final night of your dream honeymoon on a private tropical piece of heaven with Jordan Knight.
“Good sleep, Mrs Knight?” Jordan kisses your nose and smiles at you softly, his lips moving to yours as you wake from a blissful and well needed nap after Jordan kept you in almost constant climax for almost half an hour.
“Hey my love” you croak back, accepting his soft, sexy kiss. Seeing your loving husband laying there next to you moves you to tears. You can't believe that in a few hours you'll be back in Boston, back in Milton, back in his home. Your home.
The home you share with your husband Jordan.
You start to tear up, overwhelmed with emotion.
“Hey, what's wrong?” Jordan kisses your tear filled eyes and pulls you close.
“I'm ok, just end of holiday blues I guess” you reassure him.
“You worried this'll all end?” Can he read your mind or something??! You nod. “Baby, nothing's gonna change, I promise. It's all only gonna get better. We have the rest of our lives to spend in heaven, whether that heaven is here, Milton, New York, Alaska or Outer Mongolia. Your J ain't goin’ nowhere, I promise” he reassures lifting his hand to your lips. You press them gently onto his warm skin, his hand turning and cupping your face, softly caressing your cheek with his thumb pressing gently over your lips, parting them slightly so your tongue softly tastes his pad. Jordan closes his eyes momentarily at the magical feeling. He hooks your chin and guides your eyes to his.
"Dayumm your lips are soft.... I wanna taste" he half whispers, half sighs as he draws you closer to his mouth, his words finishing with his lips brushing yours as he speaks, claiming them with a kiss so soft and gentle you’re almost melting. His lips are so warm and tender, pressing against you with a barely-there touch; yet underneath there's a suggestion of love, longing and hungry, passionate desire. He overwhelms every one of your senses at once, leaving you at once wanting the kiss to last forever and to break it and tell him how he's making you feel, and enjoy his beautiful features again.
Jordan makes the decision for you and deepens the kiss, this time the underlying passion being more noticeable when he presses you next to his chest and his heart beats harder. The hunger in his kiss is echoed by the desperate burning you feel lower down, deep in the pit of you stomach: a deep, gnawing hungriness that transfers as an ache to your groin. He presses you closer still and you feel that you aren't the only one that feels the hungriness in your groin..
Jordan's kiss gets even deeper as his hands wander slowly over your body, taking in every curve and crevice of your womanly form, the longing you both feel now a deep, passionate burning. His hand slips to your hip and lifts your leg around his waist, the slow throb of his growing penis pressing against your moisening clitoris deliciously. Your femininity betrays your arousal to Jordan as you leave a small wet patch on his pants, making Jordan cackle a dirty, almost evil cackle with a devilishly filthy look in his eyes, a look intensified when he starts tearing at your clothes.
The buttons on your blouse soon yield to Jordan's fingers, the fabric of it soon thrown to the floor and joined by your lower garments while you unwrap Jordan's heavenly torso from its white cotton shield, not bothering to unbutton his shirt and just ripping it sending buttons flying everywhere. You gasp at the sight of his rippling muscles bound tightly by soft, firm flesh, a small smattering of dark, downy body hair and 2 pointy, pink nipples; even though you’ve been been married to Jordan for almost a week, his body still astounds you and makes you go weak at the knees.
"Touch.... Tease.... Fuuuuuck...." Jordan whispers. You're unsure whether he's telling you what to do, what he's going to do, or both. You slowly place your hands onto his pecs and begin massaging, your thumbs flicking his nipples strongly. Jordan's movements follow yours, his thumbs encircling your nipples while his eyes burning into you deeply.
Your fingers fan out over his pecs and you mentally take In the tautness of his skin and beautiful silky soft hairs covering his chest and a tiny sliver of his toned abs... Jordan traces the same path over your body, his eyes still burning you deeply.
You glide your hands to his peachy rear and give his cheeks a playful squeeze, Jordan mirroring your actions perfectly. You got the idea now. You unfasten Jordan's jeans, lowering them and stroking your hands over his strong thighs, then pull his Calvin's down by tugging at the leg holes of them, the friction it causes making Jordan murmur lightly as his full impressive manhood comes into view.
Jordan copies the moves exactly...
You enrobe Jordan's erection in your hand and start giving it long, firm strokes, Jordan slipping his fingers over your aching clitty to encourage it from its hood and ensure its full engorgement, then with one finger either side he massages its full length like a miniature hand job, following the strokes you're pleasuring his proud dick with.
The whole time Jordan's eyes are wide with passion and a never breaking gaze that you feel fucking right to the core of your being.
Suddenly he pulls you close and in one swift movement lifts you onto his raging hard-on until he's balls deep into you, his fingers still toying with your pearl then pressing directly on its tip in time with his wild, hard, thrusts deep inside you.
His eyes finally break your gaze as he kisses you with such burning intensity that it fires off a mini climax deep within you, both of you now sighing moaning and murmuring into each others open mouths as he bounces you on his gigantic manhood. His tongue begins thrusting into your mouth echoing the movements of his penis thrusting hard into you lower down, sweat spit and sexudate covering both of you. As his movements become even faster, his lips move from yours and zero in on your erect nipples, quickly branding each one in turn with a slurping, sucking kiss, again echoing the movements of his gigantic manhood infiltrating your wettest secrets, your bodies quaking in orgasmic delight. You feel wave after wave of continuous orgasm tearing through you, your whole body alight and every nerve tingling, desiring Jordan's strong but delicate touch all over you... You know that if his fingers did move off their securing hold on your ass cheeks it would push you over the line...
Jordan strokes his fingers upwards over your spine, into your hair then brings his fingernails back down over you as you climax noisily, your hands sliding up into his hair and pulling slightly as he thrusts with great precision rotating his hips with every hard insertion, his cock racing past every one of your hottest spots before letting out a low, primal, animalistic groan and his essence pumps into you, the pulsations of his climax prolonging yours even more.
He leaves himself inside you enjoying the feeling of your walls contractions on his softening cock, resting his forehead on yours tenderly while looking into your eyes. The hungry desire in his eyes replaced with a glow of love, tenderness and pure joy. His lips gently press on yours with a tender kiss, a tiny, contented smile creeping across his face.
"Thank you Baby, my lovely, beautiful wife... Was that good?" He whispers, his lips brushing yours as he speaks.
“Yes, yes my darling Jordan, my darling husband.” you start tearing up again, feeling so overwhelmed and thankful that he’s yours.
“Heyyy.. Why the tears now Baby?” Jordan looks and sounds concerned but smiles tenderly.
“I’m just so… you made me the happiest woman ever, J. I’ll love you always.”
“That’s good… cos I’ll be lovin’ you forever.” he whispers, smiles and kisses you long, deep and slow.