Chapter 11 - Funny Feeling

Its getting late. You and Jordan slide into bed and snuggle up together. His arms curl round you as your noses touch tenderly. You turn over to turn out the light, but Jordan stops you.
"Don't turn out the light, Baby. I'm enjoying looking at you." He slides your vest strap down and kisses your shoulder tenderly, then the back your neck. His stunningly sexy body spoons closely with yours, his red flannel pyjamas softly brush against your legs as he wraps himself around you with his hand resting on your stomach, stroking it gently. It tickles.
"Mmmm-mmm tickle me much more and I'll get my own back!" you giggle as he blows in your ear playfully.
"Promise?" Jordan teases as he traces his finger up the side of your ribs. You smile, turn back over, push Jordan onto his back and blow bubble kisses into his stomach, making him laugh hysterically.
"I think you need some of them!" Jordan does the same to you, making you laugh as you tickle Jordan under his arms, before pushing him back onto the bed, bubble kiss his stomach, slide his flannels down and give his legs the same treatment before tickling his feet, him moving you backwards until you're out of the bed... leading Jordan to climb out of bed and chase you around trying to tickle you, both of you squealing with laughter until Jordan catches you.
He gets you back down on the bed and kisses you playfully, then again a little harder, his tongue teasing yours. He slides your vest all the way down so it's around your waist and bubble kisses your nipples and sucks them slightly, then removes your pyjama bottoms again and parts your legs. His mouth once again moves downwards. He delights your clitoris with tiny kisses, then bubble kisses as he was doing on your stomach... they don't tickle down here.
"MMMMmmmmMMMMmmmmMMMMM!!!" Once again words fail you as Jordan takes your breath away with orgasmic heaven every time he blows bubbles with his sensuous lips on your secret places.
"like that Baby? want more?" He starts drawing shapes slowly with his tongue on your clitty making you writhe and grind your sex into him a little.
You start murmuring and sighing... he's SO GOOD at this!!!

By the time he is done your hole is dripping with juice. He starts to enter you, but you stop him."No. Its my turn..." you lay Jordan on the bed and straddle him, riding his solid rod hard and fast, his hands attempting to wander over your wildly bouncing breasts, but abandoning that to just watch them.""Your boobies looks so sexy, baby. Bouncing like that. MMMMM OH BABY!!!!!!!" He looks up at you biting your lip as you clench your pelvic muscles, which combining with your contracting hole massage Jordan's huge cock to a mindblowing finish, followed by your third climax.