Chapter 6 - Twisted Part 2

You decide to seduce Jordan, to tantalise him the same as he tantalises  you...
First you ring room service again and ask for a handful of strawberries, a small Boston sour, a pickled chilli pepper, some salty pretzels and a book of matches. Next you find your sexiest lacy black bra, matching panties and suspender belt, a pair of almost sheer black stockings and your ankle-tie Louboutins, then finally find your robe  (where was this s few minutes ago???) and take the ribbon from it, and finally your lipstick and your phone out of your bag. You sneak into the bathroom and put your best gear on, wrapping the ribbon from your robe loosely around your waist and tying Jordan’s tie loosely around your neck, over his shirt. Jordan’s a little more awake now, and asks what you’re doing.
“Just  you wait and see…” you coyly reply, as you answer the door again to receive the goodies you ordered., placing the tray on the bedside table next to a candle on Jordan’s side of the bed. “Are you awake? Wanna have some fun?” you ask.
“Urrr, yeah Baby. Yes to both.” Jordan replies as you turn your back to him. You undo a few buttons on his shirt to tease him with a peek of your breasts, the rest tantalisingly covered by his shirt. “Baby, is that my shirt? You look soooo sexy in it. Ohhhh yeeeah”
“It is… “ you purr in your best seductive voice “...but don’t you think it would look better on the floor?”
“uhhhhh..” Before Jordan can finish speaking, you start your playlist on your phone; ‘Do Me Baby’ by Prince starts up as you walk over to Jordan, who is now sitting on the bed. You take his hand and lead him to a boudoir chair in the corner where you seat him spread-legged. You start to dance closer to him, bumping and grinding across his leg, slowly raising his shirt to expose your stocking tops and suspenders. Then you slowly start to remove the ribbon tied around your waist and unbutton his shirt that you’re wearing.
“Ohhhhh Baby… you’re so sexy. I wanna touch you…” Jordan’s hand reaches out for your breasts.
“Ah, ah, ah! No touching yet. Not till later” you breathily say to him, playfully slapping his hand away. You drop his shirt to the floor, still writhing around near Jordan’s crotch. You rub your hands up and down you sensuously and move the back of your panties to one side to give Jordan a preview of what he does to you. You slowly turn to face away from him, and bend over, grinding closer and closer to Jordan as you unhook your bra. He reaches out to explore your tightness that is in front of him, but you turn back round and playfully slap his hand. “I told you, no touching! Or I’ll have to tie your hands up…” you whisper, as you grind so close to the bulge in his trousers that you can feel the heat of it, your bare breasts temptingly close to Jordan’s gorgeous lips.
As the song ends, you lead Jordan back to the bed where you lay him down and, using the ribbon from your robe like he did to you this morning, tie his hands to the bed.
“Ohhh baby, you’re being real kinky tonight! I love it!!” Jordan squeals with delight as you blindfold him with his tie...
“Now you’re mine to do whatever I want to you…” You whisper in his ear, before you kiss him passionately. You reach over to the ice bucket  and take a small piece of ice. You gently trail it down his bare chest, following it with your warm lips and tongue. Jordan is writhing in sexual frenzy, his sense of touch heightened by the inability to see. You trail it back up again, stroking the ice around his extremely sensitive nipples before trailing up to his luscious lips.
“Open wide…” you  whisper, as you place what’s left in his mouth, before kissing him passionately again. While his chest is still chilled by the ice, you light the candle and allow wax to drip onto him, before gently blotting it off so it doesn’t set. Getting some more ice, you run it down where the wax went, giving him the contrasting sensations of hot and cold. Next you take a strawberry, trailing its rough skin over his soft skin on his hard muscular chest, before rubbing over his lips with it, putting it in his mouth and kissing him. Next, you drizzle a few drops of Boston Sour over him, before licking it off him and offering him a taste. Then the pickled chilli teases him, before he bites it. You kiss him, and it tastes hot, peppery and so, so good. Then you press a pretzel to his lips, then another strawberry, then your nipple, which he sucks wildly.
You happen to see a feather sticking out of the pillow, so you sneakily pull it out. You use it to tease Jordan’s nipples, navel then, opening his trousers, stroke it up and down his manhood. He is harder than you’ve ever seen before, with pre-cum dribbling all the way down him.  He shrieks with ecstasy at the gentle tickle of the feather on his throbbing member. You replace the feather with your tongue, stroking him gently with your tongue before sucking him passionately. As you feel his pelvis lifting, you unblindfold him so he can watch as you move your sopping wet panties to one side, climb astride him and tease him with your sex; your juices dripping onto him lubricating his cock even more.
“OHHHHH BABY I WANT YOUUUUU!!! I WANNA BEE INSIDEEE YOUUUU” He begs. You oblige by grinding on him, before inserting his rock solid manhood into you and riding him hard to the most explosive climax you’ve both ever had!
You end the evening in Jordan's arms sharing a glass of champagne, kissing each other lovingly.
"That was the most amazing night ever..." Jordan whispers sleepily. "Thank you, Mrs Knight; I love you."