Chapter 4

All rationality left me as I dashed through the door of the sick bay and into the hallway. I didn't know where I was headed but I was moving fast, all that was on my mind was the exit, wherever it was, because I knew I didn't belong here and what looked like a school might be another lab facility facilitated by another crazy scientist like Doctor Bisky.

I saw the exit ahead of me, not too far in the distance. I picked up the pace and kept running in its direction, As I continued to run I became more and more exhausted which was strange because the exit wasn't that far ahead of me, or at least It shouldn't be, then a scary thought came to me and I stopped running. There was a corner ahead and I decided to test my theory.

I walked to the corner and followed where it lead me and found myself back in the place I had begun, at the beginning of the corner. I proceeded to do this a couple times until my thesis was concrete. I was stuck in an illusion...

My head suddenly started to feel dizzy and I rested against the wall groggily, exhaustion was overcoming my body. I was so intent on escaping that I hadn't realized how long I had been running. I slumped to the ground and everything faded to black.