U-LETTER 3

chris's pov

We all sat down around the table. The girls sat with Aden and Frenchy sat next to me and of course Jaay and Ashanti sat next to each other . " So babe this is Chris , Chris this is babe I mean Jaay i'm sorry" she giggled and I chuckled a little Jaay kept her eyes on the twins and me the whole time we were eating " nice to meet you Jaay " I spoke up she looked at me and her face saddened and she just nodded a little . " hey beautiful are you feeling any better" Frenchy's smooth voice rang through my ears I looked at her and smiled " yeah why you ask babe " she nervously chuckled " well um I heard your conversation with my cousin earlier today and I just you know wanted to make sure you were feeling okay , you're really beautiful and you don,t deserve someone treating you like you're any different and if its okay with you I would like to treat you like you're the only girl in the world " she looked me in my eye and started scratching the back of her neck nervously and I smiled " thank you i'd love to be your only girl if you're willing to be mine " she smiled and nodded sitting her hands in my lap . Oh No Baby what is you doing she started to rub up and down my thigh and squeezed the top of it making me moan a little bit. My head tilted back a little and when I looked up Jaay and I locked eyes and I could see every piece of anger in her eyes . " So Chris I was thinking maybe we could take the kids to Six flags and you know take turns watching them so we could be able to get on rides to I know my childish ass will be happily getting on medusa " I giggled and started to speak but Frenchy's hand slid inside my pants.  Fucking sneaky ass shy muthafucka . Ashanti gave me this weird ass look and I spoke up " ugh yeah th-at'll be cool if I have enough money saved up then ma-ybe we could go and ch-eck it out they've ne-v-er been " she looked a little shock but at least she disregarded the fact that my words were breaking up . " They've never been ? what now we really have to go I have season passes that iv'e never used so we can just all get in for free " her fingers slid inside of me and she moaned in my ear at the fact that my pussy was wet as shit " am I making you feel good baby " she whispered in my ear and I nodded quickly " YAAY WE GOING " i guess Shanti thought I was talking to her because she jumped up and scared the shit out of me . Frenchy laughed at me a little and pushed her fingers deep inside of me making me moan loudly . I quickly started coughing hard " sorry i was choking " I said and Jaay stared through my heart mugging the fuck out of me then I heard a loud Boom sound and frenchy was going under the table to pick everything up off the floor " dammit Frenchy " Ashanti shouted I then felt tugging on my pants and I let her slide my jeans and panties off she spread my legs and started to finger me harder while swirling her tongue  around my clit and boy was I dying ' wait ' I whimpered lowly but jaay and shanti still looked at me and I gripped the table cloth with one hand and tried to push frenchy's head away as she pounded her fingers and wiggled her tongue inside of me rubbing against my walls . I took my whole button lips inside of my mouth as I started to cum hard . my lower body started bucking and twitching and my eyes rolled to the back of my head then my mouth opened wide and no sound came out but . Jaay licked her lips seductively and groaned " Frenchy come here " Jaay said . I felt her wet tongue slide in between my pussy lips and she got up and sat her plate on the table . She looked at Jaay and nodded " wassup bruh " Jaay motioned her to come here as she stood up and  shifted her boxers I could see the print of her dick a little " alright" frenchy said I looked up at Frenchy and she leaned into me " that pussy is mine now bea " I bit my lip and nodded at her words . 

Jaay and Frenchy disappeared into the back and Ashanti and I sat there talking about the most random things ever . if she I would've been in a better state of mind and didn't try to kill her we could've been friends . She is really cool as hell after we got done eating I went into the kitchen and helped her wash all of the dishes and I started getting ready to go . When Jaay and Frenchy came back they looked brand new had on new clothes all that " where are you guys going " Shanti ask " they shrugged and sat down " we gonna go out though " Frenchy said the girls ran to me and jumped on my lap and I acted like they were to heavy and they I started to fall off the couch " ohh you're gonna break mommy's legs ohh " I groaned and they both got off of me an mugged me " mommy we no fat " I laughed and nodded " yes you are " I said and they both stomped there feet " look feel me tummy no fat mommy what " I lifted their shorts and started to tickle them and they fell on the floor laughing and I just smiled and Jaay stared at us with  big smile on her face then it turned into a frown yeah bitch you missed a lot . After a couple of minutes Ashanti offered to drop us off and we took the offer . Like duh bitch it's almost 11 o clock at night . I mean I aint  scared to kill nobody but my kids cant experience that shit. I raced them to the car and of course my old ass ran out of breath. 

Once we got home the kids ran into the bathroom and got in the tub  and I got in the one that was in my bathroom which caused me to think. it's late at night i'm all lone in the bathroom at that so i just sat there and thought I could end my life right now and everything will be over . I wouldn't have to hurt I could be  fully happy but m- my phone began to ring and Frenchy fry popped up . She was face timing me. I answered it and her eyes slammed against the screen. " you naked bih " she said and I laughed hard " you perv "  she smiled " you look beautiful " she said staring at me . " can I take you out tomorrow ? "  she asked and I smiled hard " tomorrow is my birthday "  she smiled hard " well I ain't asking any more i'll take you and the girls out tomorrow ill be there around 1 don't forget beautiful. i smiled and nodded " okay baby " she kissed the phone and said goodnight and hung up . " she's freaking adorable . I cleaned my body and got out drying off and throwing on my robe it was see threw but it was blue and sparkly and I have a thing for stuff like that I walked into the other bathroom to check on the girls and they were out already . I walked into the room and they were knocked out. I went downstairs to the kitchen and got some ice scream and i heard a knock on the door and checked the time " it's goddamn 1 in the morning who is that " I swung the door open and Jaay looked dead in my eyes then down at my body . She grabbed the string to my robe and pulled it making the robe fall right off of me " Jaay leave " is all I said and she gripped my neck making my body rub against her's . Her eyes were like black marbles full of pin full of sorrow full of Love full of sorriness and regret full of me .. The feeling of her touching me made me weak i'm still in Love with this girl . " Happy birthday beautiful " before\I could say anything back her lips latched onto mine giving me  blissful feeling that I some what needed . Is it worth the heartache? is it worth the pleasure? ....... at this moment I didn't care I looked into the beautiful orbs in front of me filled of riot and she took me. 

so BOOM  I FEEL LIKE THIS CHAPTER IS SUCKY BUT I TRIED AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT THANKS FOR READING BABES .