I - Letter 5

Chris pov

" So you telling me you haven't been out and had any fun for the last 5 years " Frenchy said holding up 5 fingers looking at her hand like she had 12 fingers on one I chuckled softly " yes I haven't had the time to do it my life has been on hold for a while so I really appreciate you doing this for me . " I say grabbing her hand locking her fingers in mine . She gives me a slight smile " It was no problem beautiful I'm glad that you allowed me to take you out on such a special day .. I'm glad I can celebrate " she pauses and looks at my body up and down " You " she says smoothly kissing my hand " You really got that sappy shit on lock huh ? " I bit my lip and she smirked " that was real cute " she tilted her head side to side smiling " well you know I tr-" "on the weekend you take 9-5 im the weekend make him lose his min-" her phone rang for the 10th time tonight with Jaay's name popping up on the screen and she finally answered but got up and walked away . I huffed welp I wanna fucking fight the one time I try to enjoy myself jaay wants to constantly call then walk into the restaurant like its just nothing. " wait what the fuck " I watch jaay make direct eye contact with me as she walks in with the girls sleep in her arms " she lays them down next to me and she goes to the back where Frenchy was. Fuck this shit . I got up and grab the girls and left . Fuck them and their weird as relationship and fuck jaay with her bomb ass dick . I hate her dumb ass wanna fuck me all good and treat me like I'm the only girl in the world then dip and guess what I did for that dick ? I had twins for that dick , I became homeless for that dick , I cheated on my wife for that dick ,I almost lost my life for that dick and guess what? She gon call me tonight and im gon ride that dick ( 😭💀💀Lmfao you guys I crack myself up * slaps knee *)

Once I got home I lay the girls in bed and walked inside my room to see someone standing there "Frenchy " I say walking deeper in my room I lay on my bed and turn on the lamp and see chris standing there smiling "so thats who you were expecting huh ?" She walked up to me and sat on the bed rubbing my thigh ,this bitch . " I just took a bus all the way home carrying those girls in my arms and you been here and Ian even eat you could've grabbed my foo-" she pulled out the garlic shrimp scampi That I ordered and Sat her head on my thigh . "I Love You " she looked up at me for a little while " don't " I chuckled a little bit and examined her body peeping the hickeys on her neck , realizing that she left me for 5 years with 2 kids and went to be with the person that I tried to fucking kill just so she wouldn't be alone . " I won't " I said staring in her eyes the same eyes that held so much hatred and pain in them but also love.. she gripped my neck and pulled me down to her and slid her log tongue inside my mouth and began sucking on my tongue It felt so good but a part of me knows that at this rate I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING JAAY . She sat up and pinned my arms down and she fucked me she didn't make love to me but she fucked me like she was giving me every bit of her love .

* next morning *

I woke up to Jaay gone I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and walked downstairs . Jaay is probably cooking with the girls again because they aren't in their room . I went downstairs and no one was here. What if she took them and isn't coming back ?.. What if she took the only people keeping my heart beating because she felt bad for not being here . My heart started beating rapidly and I dropped to the floor feeling the tears slide down my face " Mommy we're homeee " kiy yelled I turned around and grabbed both of them hugging them tight I looked up to see Jaay and Frenchy looking down at me with worried eyes . " what da matter mommy " the girls said im unison " nothing baby I was just scared I thought you guys were gone go upstairs babies" they nodded their heads and headed upstairs . I grabbed jaay and frenchy by their ears and pulled them all the way to the sofa

Jaay pov

I stared at chris as she stood im front of us with just boxers and a t-shirt on the boxers hugged her ass and she looked so good I just wanted to attack her right then and there . " Where the fuck were you" she said yelling at us " Well w-" " Don't ever tale them without saying anything tome chris I will fucking kick your teeth down your goddamn throat and watch you fucking choke on them " she yelled completely cutting me off " and for you she said pointing to frenchy " you owe me another fucking date because you let this jackass interrupt us " she said pointing to me and walking towards frenchy sitting on her lap She whispered something in her ear and Frenchy gripped her ass . I loved the view . I bit my lip and got up .

Chris ^

Chris ^

I know this is a weird boring ass chapter but it'll get better babes 😭I'm trying to make this as long as possible so I can't get into the good stuff yet but its coming y'all its coming but I hope you enjoy