[lesson 2]

Yoongi glared holes into the back of Jungkook's head as he pulled him across, laughter echoing around the empty rink. He turned around to face Yoongi, grabbed his other gloved hand and skated backwards, letting go momentarily to spin a full circle, the light catching his eyes, highlighting the pure joy coursing through his veins.

And slowly, Yoongi cracked a smile.

Both were covered head to toe; beanies, scarves, two jackets per person, gloves and around three pairs of socks each (of course, on behalf of Kim Seokjin). They were in an outdoor rink on a lonely winter day, skating together, holding hands and pausing to hug or kiss every now and then.

"Hyung! Come on! Catch me if you can!"

Yoongi looked warily down at his skates then at Jungkook who was gliding masterfully across the rink, a smug smirk on his face. He breathed in, out. Soon, he shot after the younger, heart racing with uncertainty, skating after Jungkook around the rink until his arms were gripping his waist tightly and his nose was buried into his scarf which smelt strongly of laundry detergent. The two stayed there, breathing heavily.

"Got you."

"Sure did."

"I deserve a lollipop," Yoongi said, flipping Jungkook around to face him.

"You're the one with the money, hyung," Jungkook replied with a smirk.

Yoongi frowned. "But... the lamb."

Jungkook lifted an earmuff, a smile on his face. "I'm sorry what was that?"

"The. Lamb."

"I'm sorry I can't hear you over the nine sets I ate."

"I'll kill you."

Jungkook shut him up by pulling him close and planting a kiss on his lips. Yoongi blushed and looked away.

"Shut up."

"I didn't say anything."

"Yes, you did."

"No, I didn't."

They skated back to the benches and took off each other's skates while Yoongi pretended to be mad at Jungkook. He just laughed his way through the ride home, further making fun of Yoongi until they were in the confines of his room and he was grabbing the younger by the collar and pulling him down to his height. Jungkook smiled at Yoongi smugly.

"I swear on my heart..." Yoongi whispered, growing ever closer. "If you say another word, I'll..."

Jungkook raised a brow. Yoongi frowned.

"Shut up."

Jungkook pulled himself away, grinning. "I didn't say anything."

Yoongi pulled him back down. "I'll murder you."

Jungkook kissed him again, this time a bit softer. "Sure, babe. Whatever you want."

"Lollipop," Yoongi said victoriously.

Jungkook pursed his lips. "When do you want to murder me?"

-

o shit

just want to clarify that the story is finished and these will just be extra oneshot-type things. that means that updating will be super random. also MAJOR THANKS to the people who got this story to 1K reads. it really does mean a lot and i kind of spazzed when i saw it. thank you!