The New Boy (Nash Grier)

Chapter 1

KATIES POV

I was starting 11th grade. Awesome. I am excited yet nervous. I lived in a town where everybody knew everybody. No one moved here no one left. It was a happy town.

My phone rang. I got a text from Amy. 'A new guy just moved here!!!'

Amy attends to overreact. A lot.

I texted back 'cool'.

'Hes hot.' She texted. I laughed.

'Lol. Okay then.'

Since tomorrow was the first day of school I decided to have everything i needed done. I layer out OMG clothes.

I decided some skinny jeans with combat boots and a sheer turquoise top.

I had gotten all my school supplies organized so I decided to watch youtube.

I fell asleep and woke up to my phone ringing at 6:30am. I got out of bed got dressed and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my backpack and my phone and went to the bus stop. It was 7:04. I went to the bus stop and waited.

The bus came and I hopped in. We arrived at school and I got out of the bus. People were hugging and all that stuff. I went to my locker and opened it. I unzipped my backpack and got my binder and pencil pouch and then put my backpack in the locker. I grabbed my phone and slipped it in my back pocket. I closed my locker and turned around and bumped into someone. Crap.

"Sorry." He said. I bent down and grabbed my stuff. "It was my fault." I said. I looked into his eyes and he had gorgeous blue eyes. He looked familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it...

"I'm guessing you're the new kid?" I said.

"How'd ya know?" He asked.

"Because I mostly know everyone in this town." I said.

"If you want I can show you around after school. But it's your choice you don't have too if you don't want too." I said.

"That would be awesome." He said smiling.

"By the way I'm Katie."

"I'm nash."

I wrote down my phone number and gave it to him.

He was hot. I mean sexy.

Who cares it's not like I could get him anyways. All the girls would be jumping on him.