The love of my life

Chloe watched as Marrinete continued to talk with 'her' Adrihoney. As she did that, she planned to murder Marrinete the next time she saw her. But now wasn't the time; she just got her nails done.

Chloe looked away and gritted her teeth. "Ugh that stupid Marrinete! Always snatching away my Adrien. Wait till I get my hands on her!"

Sabrina, a bit scared, nodded in response.

"Anyways, hold my bag. My limo is coming to pick me up and I don't need to get my nails dirty." Chloe ordered.

Sabrina quickly took Chloe's bag. She'd do anything to keep this friendship running.

As they walked out of the school, Chloe noticed someone she hasn't seen before. They were kinda cute. But not as cute as *sigh* Adrien.

"Sabrina! Wait here, I'll be right back."

Chloe walked up to the new student, leaving the poor girl carrying two bags.

As Chloe walked up to them, she decided to check them out. They were in all grey and was wearing a hat with a handle on it. A bit out of fashion, but they were still cute.

"Hey there! What's your name?" Chloe asked them.

The object decided not to say anything.

"Oh so you're the silent type aren't you?" Chloe's heart started to beat really fast. She bit her lips. "I like that."

She winked. Then a sudden thought came up to her mind.

"Why don't you come with me? To my bedroom? ;)"

They stayed silent.

"I take that as a yes babe." She took them and walked to her limo, completely forgetting Sabrina.

Who knows what happened that night.

---

Sabrina's pov

I watch as Chloe picks up the trash can and carries it to her limo. I really need new friends.

----

Go follow my fan account: chasinqskies

U'll see some random Miraculous ladybug stuff, and if ur here from my insta, was it worth it?