chapter 4

Soon the show was over and we walked too the back."how may I help you!" The guy with the skull asked, his voice was deep and he was joined but the boy with the short black and green hair. "I'm here too interview The band!" I smiled softly. He nodded and I walked but he stopped oliver."she's with me..."I said looking at me. I noticed she didn't have a pass."wiccan let her pass!" The shorter one said looking at him begging. He looked down and let her through. We walked too the back room and seen the band sitting around drinking, Jayy was gone tho."oh heeeeeyyyyy your the girl interviewing us right!!!!"John smiled looking up and down my body."yup that would be me!!" I smiled and we set up our sound and cameras. I sat in the middle of them and checked my mic and looked at the questions."Jayy said the we could go ahead he would join us soon..."zero said softly. I nodded and looked at the camera."three. Two. One!"Oliver said then turning the camera too record."hello every one I'm Lilith Olsen!! Her with the blood moon pack!! Will you guys please say your name and state what you do in the band!" I smiled handing the first one the mic."I'm john and I play the drums!!!"john smiled at the camera and handed it on."I'm jade I do the sound board!!!" Jade passed it,"I'm zero I do guitar..."he said softly and passed it."I'm Ticky...I play the um guirtar..."Ticky said quietly and shyly."and I'm mother fucking Vincent and I am boss at the bass!!!"Vincent smiled them they all laughed."alright, so tell me guys how do you survive your fan's?"I asked and they laughed."they are nice people!! They are sweet and do not push it over the limits!!"jade said. The door open and in walked Jayy."THERE IS THE BIG MAN!!!!"john smiled handing him a drink. John gave him his spot which was right beside me! WHY!!!"finally you join us!" I smiled then held the mic towards him."I had business to intend too!"he smiled and pulled out a smoke. I nodded and pulled out the list."miller237 asked, who is your favorite person in the pack."I asked handing him the mic."well let's see....john fucks everything that walks....jade is a bad ass it kinda scares me she might be a better bad ass then me...Vincent is gay and I love that...but I hate purple! Zero...I would choose wiccan buuut he is kinda fucking my son!"he said and john flipped him off. I couldn't help but laugh."how many kids do you have, and do you have a wife of girl friend?"I asked,"I have two melody and shade...toxic is my adopted son... "He said softly. I nodded and moved on too the next question." What type of girls do you like.?"I asked,"well I like creepy girls, that have blood red lip stick! No um but I actually like sweet innocent ones...just so I can actually have something that I would have to kill to protect!"he said smiling." Davelimpa asked, I dare you too kiss someone random!"I said but went on to the next one. I felt lips on my neck and I blushed and oliver started too laugh. The person backed away and looked and seen Jayy."I'm not random!"I blushed and rubbed where he kissed."eh you know you liked it!!!"john smiled and I blushed more...the interview went on and was very interesting.