chapter 14

Jayy shook my softly."it's time love..."he said softly. I nodded and leaned up. Toxic was standing there also looking sad."it's okay guys....I want this..." I said softly as I got up. We walked out into the woods and soon made it too a stone. The pack was in wolf form and sat around the stone. They looked at me as I walked too the large stone. Jayy followed and he had me lay on the stone. The packed howled loudly. Jayy laid me down and kissed my head. The pack kept howling and Wiccan made me drink this liquid. I felt pain through my body making me scream. Jayy quickly bit into my neck and that's all I remember....

I awoke too a bright light."hello Miss Lilith....."a male spoke."who are you?!"I growled looking around."I'm an angle...wait...no! She's mine!!!"the angle growled grabbing me fire started too surround me."I'm not sure that's true..."a deep voice said."jayy is going too be killed by him Satan!!!"the angle growled. Satan made the angle disappeared. You can't kill my son...he's too strong for you."Satan growled then turned too me."hello child....you have drunk the blood of my son...he must really care about you..."he said handing me a old looking bowl."we are lovers..."I said softly."that's good...tell him Lilly is happy....and is in a good place..."he said patting my shoulder. I nodded and drank the stuff and pain filled my body. I jolted up and looked around too see everyone looking at me. I looked around and so many senses showed. I looked around smiled softly. Jayy pulled me close and kissed me roughly. I kissed back and cuddled into him. We walked home and everyone was happy and everything. Me and Jayy finally made it too our room Jayy kissed me roughly pushing me onto the bed. He grabbed my waste and went too kiss me, but stopped. He rubbed my stomach."your still pregnant..."he said concerned. Wait how?!"my farther must have brought it back with you..."he said rubbing my stomach then kissing it. I smiled and rubbed my stomach. "Tomorrow I'll be busy doing recordings so I might not be able to be with you a lot..."he said laying down. I laid beside him and looked at him."can I do a song with you?"I asked. He looked at the ceiling for a minute then looked at me. He smiled softly and kissed my head."fine...."I smiled and got on top of him."what kind of song should we do!!!"I asked excited. He laid his head back then smiled leaning up."I got the perfect song!!"he smiled grabbing a book laying in the nightstand. He opened it and held the page too me. "Angle eyes?"I asked looking at him. He nodded and I read the lyrics. This actually described me and him. I suddenly decided too sing the lyrics."there's something about you, I can not explain! I just wanna know you, I just wanna know your name! It's not what you said, not the way you said it! I'm under your spell and I don't regret it! Take my breath redivisions on my chest you can have what ever left, and baby I'm possessed! Dont you try to hide with those Angle eyes!" I song softly,"if your like me inside! I won't hold back this time!"jayy song along throwing the book on the bed and pulling me close."such a deep discice the devil runs inside!" Suddenly toxic and Wiccan ran in eyes widen like they saw an angle. We looked at them and I blushed."you have to join the band!!"toxic jumped on the bed smiling. I smiled and looked at jayy begging."well see maybe after the baby..."he said and I pouted."I'll let you do what ever you want!!"I smiled looking at him."fine! Get out you two!!"jayy smiled and toxic and Wiccan left. Jayy tackled me kissing on my neck."I was joking!" I laughed as he bite my neck making me moan. He smirked and instantly pulled my pants and underwear off. I blush and spread my legs. He smirked and kissed me before diving in-between my legs shoving his fingers into me. I gasped loudly biting my lip. He started too move them in and out fast licking my clit. This was going to be a weird year!