chapter 19

Jayy's pov

I followed her and she stood at the edge of the tower looking down. I stood there as a crack of lightning sparked. I smiled as she pointed her gun at me."Leah Leah Leah! You don't have too do this...."I smiled walking closer."stay back you demon!!!"she growled and stayed still. I frowned and turned too lycan form tackling her over the ledge. I hear Lilith scream and turned human biting into leah. She screamed trying too push me off. We hit the ground and I gasped out and felt pain. I leaned up hearing my back crack. She laid there coughing up blood. I bite into my wrist and made her drink my blood. She tried too push my arm away but couldn't. I smiled and removed my arm."now your in my world..."I smiled getting up and turning wolf form running away.

Lilith pov

He fucking changed her!!! I growled and turned lycan running home. When I made it too the house I turned human and entered jayy held Celine and smiled when I walked in. I growled and walked too him. I grabbed Celine and handed her too melody before slapping the shit out of him."YOU FUCKING TURNED HER!!!"I growled in his face. He growled back and pinned me too the wall."LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD!!" I growled moving around."LISTEN!!"he screamed out getting in my face. I cried and just hung there limp. He dropped me and backed away."I wanted her to feel my pain...cause she's the one who helped my brother kill my Lilly!!!"he cried out getting in my face. "DAD!!"I heard melody scream as Celine cried. He looked at her and the pack looked shocked and petrified. He looked at me and ran out the door. I got up and shook my head chasing after him. I soon found him by the lake and I watched soon walking too him. I sat beside him not making eye contact."...she took our daughter...."I said looking down."I know Lilith...and I got her back didn't I!"he cried out looking at me. I winched and just tackled him pinning him down."And I'm still your wife!!"I cried looking in his eyes. He looked back in my eyes. I roved the ring from the necklace and out the ring on my finger."I'm still yours Jayy.....but you got to understand that!"I said showing the ring on my finger. He leaned up and pulled me close."I know love...I just wanted to get closer..."Jayy said softly. I cupped his cheek and kissed him softly."she wants you too have closer Jayy...she's happy now...your farther told me so..." I said softly. He nodded and kissed me roughly taking power.

Me and him walked back in and seen someone I DID NOT want too see. She looked at me and Jayy then down."aw look who came crawling too us!"Jayy smiled walking around her. "Jayy!" I growled softly. He looked at me and sighed."you have two choices.... survive on your own...or join the pack!" Jayy growled softly. The pack gasped surprised. I smiled and walked to her."buuuut before you choose!" I said punching the living shit out of her and tackling her."you ever touch my child again!! Your dead!!!"I growled pointing at her. She nodded quickly and I got off and grabbed my baby walking too the nursery. I rocked her and feed her before putting her too bed. We moved her crib too Alex's room, melody and John's child. I said hi too Alex and headed too my room. I walked in and seen Jayy sitting on the bed rubbing his neck the was bloody. I licked my lip and walked too him getting in his lap. He looked at me and I instantly started too lick the blood off his neck. He bite his lip gripping my ass. I moaned softly still licking at his neck. I soon had it all clean. I smiled at Jayy and licked his lips biting at them. He let me have control and I quickly took advantage. I laid him down and took my shirt off and bra slowly and doing sexy moves as I did it. Jayy laid back enjoying the strip tease.