chapter 20

Today is finally wedding day!!! I'm so excited. All of my bride maids are here!! I got dressed in a white dress. I heard Jade run in with Celine. I allowed Jayy too pick her dress. She had a beautiful dress!! I held her and kissed her head. She opened her eyes and smiled playing with my long breaded hair. I smiled and looked in the mirror. Jayy had planned the hole wedding and after party! My bride maids is; melody, Jade, and toxic just because Wiccan paid me to see toxic in a dress. Toxic walked in and I smiled. He actually looked really cute. I did his make up and added tissues too make breast. He looked in a mirror and smiled. He looked so cute. I heard Wiccan walk in and smiled hiding toxic."where's my handsome love!" Wiccan smiled looking around. I showed him and he smiled and closed the door behind him. Oooohh shit! I ran away from the door and soon heard moaning and growls coming  from the room. I waited and they walked out and they was fixing there looks."I did good I presume?"I smiled and they blushed."yes you did really good Lilith!"Wiccan smiled giving me my 100 dollars!!! I smiled and walked out too see my two bride maids ready. I waited for toxic and he soon ran over. We was having it at the lake so we headed over too the lake then waited for the music.

Jayy's best men was going first then Wiccan was pulling Celine who was throwing the flower out and playing with them. I smiled and I seen a photographer taking pictures.. he didn't! I smiled and soon my bride maids went then me. I looked around at all the pack and my friends. I had shade be by my side. He whispered down at me"you look beautiful mother..."he smiled softly and handed me over too Jayy. We didn't have a priest instead we was going too at what we had too. Jayy went first, he grabbed my hands and looked in my eyes."Lilith...you are beautiful...and I don't know what I would do without you...you are an amazing mother too Celine...and I have not been a happier hybrid...till this day...I love you Lilith...and I will go over ever obstacle too keep you..."he smiled and I felt a tear go down my cheek. I took a deep breath."I love you jayy...I have never seen this kind of love in anyone but you...you are my life...and you gave me a beautiful life and a beautiful daughter who I love and will always love!"I smiled and he kissed my head I smiled and Jayy grabbed a needle. He picked his finger and then I did. He put his finger too my lips and I did the same we both went at the same time. We pulled our fingers away and Jayy pulled me close kissing me roughly. Everyone clapped and screamed. We walked back too the mansion and Jayy grabbed my hand and kissed it softly."no after party?"I asked curious. He shook his head and pulled me too our room. We walked in and candles lit the room and rose peddles lined the bed and lead too the bathroom. I smiled and we walked too the bathroom and seen a bath ready with candles and peddles. I smiled and pulled him into the bathroom kissing him roughly. He pulled me close kissing back. He unzipped my dress and let it fall too the floor. I pulled his coat off and start to unbutton his shirt. He pulled it off. I grabbed his to pulling him back into my lips. I took my bra and panties off. Jayy broke the kiss and pulled his pants and boxers off. He got in the bath me right behind him. We cuddled into the bath and relaxed.