YoonMin

Jimin came home a little later than planned. He didn’t even have time to write his boyfriend a short message.

“I’m home.” He announced when he got inside his apartment. Normally he would hear a ‘why are you so late’ or ‘welcome home’ but this time, nothing. He panicked. His heart squeezed uncomfortably, afraid that he had left.

“Yoongi? Yoongi? Where are you?” He called out while searching for the man, panicking.

He first went into the living room - no one. Then the bedroom - nothing. Where could he be? He called his name again - no answer. 
He was about to run outside to look for him when he heard a grumpy sound coming from the bath. He pushed the door open and was relieved when he found his boyfriend taking a bath.

“Yoongi! I told you to not fall asleep in the bathtub.” Jimin scolded. He went to the tub and put a hand into the water only to feel that the water was already cold. “You have to get out of there or you will catch a cold.” Jimin said caringly. He pulled the plug out and let the water run into the drain. He handed Yoongi a towel and took another one to help him.

“You’re late.” Yoongi murmured sleepy, rubbing the towel lazily, not even trying to get dry.

“My boss kept me overtime. It was very busy.” Jimin explained quickly. “Why did you fell asleep again? I told you to never take baths when you are tired.”

“Hm.” Yoongi grumbled.

Jimin sighed. What is he going to do with him? 
But then he smiled lovingly. He will never change.

“We should go to bed and warm you up.” Jimin suggested when Yoongi was all dry. Jimin grabbed Yoongi’s wrist and led him into the bedroom. After he gave him some pajamas he went back to the bathroom and brushed his teeth so he could go to sleep too.

When he reentered the bedroom he saw Yoongi already lying in bed. He smiled to himself and turned the light off before he laid down next to him.

Don’t go far, far away

It was in the middle of the night when he woke up, feeling someone shifting next to him. He blinked before he could finally grasp the situation.

Yoongi was awake and he apparently gave him a hand job. Jimin also noticed that the boxers he wore to sleep were missing and his shirt was rolled up so his nipples were visible. 
He groaned when he was sober enough to feel the sensation. He was already fully hard and leaking. “Yoongi-,” he moaned softly.

“Jimin.” He heard Yoongi wheeze. Jimin turned around and saw that Yoongi was also working on his own boner. He moved closer to Yoongi and pressed his lips on Yoongi’s, he kissed him hot and wet, tongue rolling across Yoongi’s. They both groaned, enjoying it to their fullest.

When Jimin finally let off of Yoongi’s mouth he whispered, “let me,” and then took over for Yoongi. His fingers glide over the length of Yoongi’s cock and Yoongi grunts in his ear while squeezing Jimin’s cock tight in his grip.

Jimin continued to stroke Yoongi’s dick and Yoongi holds the head of Jimin’s dick so the head rests against his palm and drags his fingers upwards in a motion. Jimin grunts, getting closer to his relief.

“Close” Jimin whimpered and fisted the sheets with his free hand while the other continued to stroke his boyfriend’s dick. 
“Me too.” Yoongi panted and sped his movements up.

When Jimin came, he let out a broken moan which helped to push Yoongi over the edge too. Jimin could feel hot streams of cum landing on his ass and lower back. After he came his tiredness became noticeable again. His eyelids fell slowly even though he tried so hard to stay awake. 
He slowly drifted back to sleep but he could still feel how Yoongi cleaned him carefully.