BTS

“Hello, I will be referred to as Madam. You were sent here to be fixed. This is the support you need to cleanse you of your wrongful sins and get sent back into society as pure angels” a middle aged woman informed the seven men, sent away to be made into people they aren't, just to fit society's standards. “All of you were pure at some point until something went wrong, so we will be sharing our stories.” The woman continued, she didn't seem too strict but not a pushover. By the tight bun and unappealing clothes, it was easy to guess she would become strict if pushed close to her limit.

“I have no story to share” a boy with bunny teeth and tousled brown hair spoke, his youthful features were still visible but he was built as a grown man. Muscles could be somewhat seen through his hospital gown.

“Name?” Madam asked, she seemed a little aggravated by the man’s lack of cooperation.

“Jeon Jungkook” he answered as if he wasn't interested in this class and it was clear he wasn't. But he had no choice. They wouldn't allow him to lock himself in his room.

“Well, Mr.Jungkook. I am fully aware of you story….all of your stories. Considering that we have three Kims in here, I will be referring to you guys by your given name” everyone nodded understanding Madam’s statement, everyone except Jungkook and a sleeping figure in the corner.

“Fine by me, I don't want that asshole’s name” Jungkook fired back.

“As a pure angel-,” Madam was interrupted by a breathy laugh Jungkook let out. “Such language will not be allowed.” Madam continued walking over to the still figure. All, that was visible was blonde hair and, what seemed to be, a fragile body.

Madam poked at the figure. “ What is your name?” Madam demanded. The pale boy seemed tired, along with not wanting to be here, like Jungkook. “Min Yoongi” Yoongi sighed.

“Min Yoongi” Madam repeated back to herself. “ Well, Mr. Yoongi… I suggest you become more energetic, sleeping is how you ended up here in the first place.”

Yoongi sat up, his eyes became wide. “ I really do know all of your stories” Madam stated smugly. Madam removed her gaze away from Yoongi and sw another man’s stare linger on the pale man. The man seemed about Yoongi’s height, he had black hair and pretty lips. His cheeks were kind of chubby, but he was adorable.

The chubby cheeked man continued to stare at Yoongi, missing the way Madam’s attention shift to him “I presume you’re Jimin” At the mention of the name, the chubby cheeked boy stopped looking at Yoongi.

“Yes, Madam” Jimin said in a low tone.

“On the hunt for boys, is that so?” Madam stated accusingly.

“No, Madam”

“You weren’t checking out Min Yoongi over there?” Madam continued in her accusing tone. Jimin seemed tense and nervous. Everyone was looking at Madam interrogating Jimin, the poor boy seemed scared. Although, sympathy was seen in everyone’s features, Yoongi also looked intrigued.

“Look how handsome he is. He has nice blonde hair, clear white skin and it seems he would never have the energy to fight with you,” Jimin blushed. “Look at your blushing cheeks” Madam continued to tease.

“Please stop” Jimin’s voice cracked as if he was about to let out a sob.

“Why?” Madam asked, but it seemed she already knew the answer.

Jimin didn’t speak. “Because no one could ever love me” Yoongi interjected.

“Please Mr. Yoongi. One problem at a time. Jimin tell your story first, of how a child that grew up surrounded by religion went so wrong.”