Getting Their Number

Gene

You and Gene found each other at the same coffee shop again. You ended up begging to repay him by buying him his coffee.

As you sat at your table waiting for Gene to pick up your guys coffee. Once he returned, he had a sharpie in his hand.

You scanned over your coffee cup and saw words and numbers.

###-###-####

Here's my number :)

Garroth

You were walking along the sidewalk, walking your pup. As you bump into a man.

The same blonde fellow from the pet shop. You let him pet your puppy well you checked your phone.

Once he left, you petted your own doggo to see a paper slipped in his collar

It would be lovely to see you again, Garroth
###-###-####

Vylad

As you left your mediation class, you relieve you forgot your water bottle.

Running back in there you find the same man that his mat you tripped you over.

He handed you your water bottle leaving the building. Leaving a paper on top

Maybe we can hang out
###-###-#### - Vyald

Ein

As Ein placed the last log into your car, he asked for your phone.

You gave it to him, wishing you could see what he's doing.

"Theirs my number," he handed you your phone back. "Call me."

Laurance

"Your friend really loves my lil' brother," Laurance says looking over at my best friend.

"Heh, yeah she does that to ever little kid," I smiled down at her as she pinch his cheeks.

"Here," he handed me a folded piece of paper.

I unfolded the paper reading,

I would love to talk to a cute women like you, ###-###-####

I smiled at his complaint, rising my head from his number. To see no one there.

"So, did you get the hot boys number?" my nest friend wiggles her eyebrows.

Dante

Travis left his phone in living room. So you decided to go through his phone.

Hun
Aphmoo
Sassy Hair Flip
OHNOSHEDIDNT
Bro

Bro is to classic for Travis, I clicked on it. I scrolled down and looked in the bio.

A blue eye hair dude. *Dante

"Sooo, you going to add me?"

I swing around to see the blue eyed and hair man.

"So, your Dante?" I asks.

"In the flesh," he said.

After that I decided to add the blue man.

Travis

After me and Travis hanged with each other for a while. We decied to trade numbers. With my, I would normal but people would say unusal names for people.

I called him, Fluffy White Puppy

Zane

During our time playing ponys, I had the courage to ask him for his number. Which caused him to become Pinky Cake. I had to say was cute.

Aaron

I ended up bumbing into a gaint. Looking up to see Aaron.

"Oh, hey!" I chirped.

"Heh, I didn't really notice this but, your a little short," he chukled.

"Hey!"

"Here," he handed me a paper with words and numbers on it.

Hoping to see you again one day,

###-###-#### Aaron

Blaze

"I'm so sorry," the two color eye wolf said.

"Hehe, it's fine," I pause. "You know, you don't have to carry my bags."

"But, I need to make it up to you."

"You already bought me all of my stuff and carry my bags," I say, pausing to think. "You could make it up to me one way."

"HOW?!"

"Your number," I smirked, I am not the prevy type. He just seems really cute, and I would like to see him again.

"Oh, here."

He put his number into my phone, and putting his name down. Blaze