When They Cook For You

Gene

Your really scared when he starts cooking, like he might burn the house or ruin your food. So you begged him to cook well your there. Or at least cook a microwave breakfast.

But being the bad boy he is. He doesn't listen to his girl. He tried to cook a giant fancy breakfast, burned half.

Garroth

You've heard he could cook, but take care of pets better. If you thought you were worried, someone should have saw him.

He worried if he messed up the smallest things. Added to much salt, redo. To much water, redo. Wrong kind of mix you do always use, new box.

Let's just say it will take us a year to clean up...

Dante

He always brags to cook, and final you let him. Probably because he was tired of take out when ever he was over.

When you asked for a simple lunch. He goes to far... There was everything for a lunch there. Like you had to admit it was good, but you didn't know if take out was better.

Anyway it was a good thing he could cook... because you couldn't

Travis

It's Travis here. He brags about his talents, the real ones, and brags about the ones that he doesn't have. You thought cooking was one of those fake
talents. But, it was actually a real one.

Shocking

I mean the dinner wasn't that bad, my favorite restaurant had great food. But it think the vanilla cake was better.

Blaze

It was the most scariest thing I've ever done in my life. Blaze is now in the hospital from what he did. Adding chemicals to food. I tired my best to stop from but he like a giant. A human, isn't that good against a werewolf.

Accidentally he poured some red chemical into the pan with some oil and sauce. Caught on fire and burned his eyebrows off. That wasn't a pretty sight.

Zane

Ponies, Zane, and Cupcakes. What could go wrong? Literally nothing. His friend let use some of her special sugar she always has, at least that what I was told.

Turns out Zane is way better decorating the cupcakes than baking. Like he made the cutest cupcakes ever!

Ein

He cooked for me when I ran out of firewood to cook some food. He brought me over to his place and made my favorite dish. To be honest, I thought he was just going to cook me up. Cause when I didn't have any wood when I notice, he was right at my door.

Stalker right?

But who cares? I found someone that will cook for me.

Laurance

When does he not cook for me? When I invite him to my house an hour before dinner or lunch. 'Let me cook'

I mean I like that he cooks for me but not all the time. I'm starting to just invite him only at night, when I'm not that hungry.

Aaron

I remember like it was yesterday, which it was. I invited Aaron over to help me cook. Cause I'm not the best. Turns out to be us making dinner for a Christmas party like.

His cooking skills are amazing. I learned that if you focused on your food, not to close, it won't burn. Being to close came make it hurt you.

Vylad

He said that he was able to make us lunch today. Which was a big worry, on my opinion. With my mind flipping back and forth on what I wanted. We bought about everything in store food wise.

And he didn't let me pay a penny.