When He Is Sick

Gene

He's very clingy when sick, as much as you don't want his sickness. You can't say no to his cuddles.

Laurance

He will never leave his bed, only for the bathroom really. So you supply him with soup. It keeps the smile on his face, with his messy hair.

Garroth

He is really an elephant when sick, he never quits complaining about his sickness. Even worst if his hair isn't neat, so you spend hours brushing his lushly blonde hair.

Ein

He always caught colds when is out getting stuff for you or him. He forces himself to work harder, but you make him stop to cuddle with a movie on.

Travis

He thinks he looks awful when he is sick. Saying 'I'm to ugly for you princess.' But when is really crazy you spend you time eating tacos together as you enjoy watching his taco get every where.

Vylad

He is always really cold, so you have to get every blanket for him. Sometimes says it's not enough so you would have to 'borrow' some of his friends ones. Then he calls you in bed because he calls you his heating pad.

Blaze

You enjoy spending your day with sick Blaze. He is really delusional so sometimes he might think he's on an airplane, train, bus, boat, or any motion vehicle. You remember crashing a bus into a cafe with him.

Aaron

He calls you all the sweet names he can think of and apologizes for not allowing you to sleep with him. As you try and make him his favorite dish of food.

Dante

He is like his brother, he's a giant cuddler. Sometimes it's annoying because he usually cuddles with you when your trying to make food.

Zane

The cough he had was hard for him to breath with his mask on. So you convinced him to take it off. You couldn't quit squeaking like a chipmunk about his freckles.