Thirty Sayings of the Wise

The book of Proverbs has so many lessons to teach us. These thirty sayings are very thought through. One of the biggest and most used things God uses in the Bible are parables. Proverbs 22-24 are very powerful. This is the type of chapter that you must sit,open your heart, listen, and turn off anything going on around you to get the whole point of.
Some of the verses that stuck out to me are as listed:
1) saying 3- do not make friends with a hot-tempered person, do not associate with one easily angered, or you may learn their ways and get yourself ensnared. ( 23 24-25 )
2) saying 16- listen my son, and be wise, and set your heart on the right path: do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them and rags. ( 23 19-21 )
3) saying 21- by wisdom a house is built, and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. ( 24 3-4 )

I am not saying that the other saying are not as important. Some people have different verses that pull at their heart. And these three I have written down are the ones that pull at my heart the most.
I encourage you to read these 30 saying of the wise, they are filled with great life lessons that I find very helpful. I have saved one for the last. I figure this one goes for most people, given our human nature-

4) do not gloat when your enemy falls; when they stumble do not let your heart rejoice, or the Lord will see and disapprove and turn his wrath away from them. ( 24 17-18 )