Epilogue

I won't make it, I need to be faster. C'mon legs, we need to save her.

- Watch out! -Someone yelled when that crazy driver quicken the pace of his horses.

- Mommy! -Isabel screamed.

- _______! -Levi yelled while running behind me.

I thru myself to my small girl and took her in my arms. She was crying and Levi had a worried look on his face. I checked her whole body, just in case she was hurt. I was glad I didn't find any bruces on her.

- What's your fucking problem?! -Levi started yelling at the driver who had just stopped the cart.- Are you blind?

- I d-didn't s-see her. -The driver said with a scared tone, knowing who he was speaking too.

Levi was commander once Erwin and Hanji retired, and he's known a lot in the town we live in. He didn't want to go to the big city's, so we instead live neer this small town, close to the beach.

- You almost killed my kid! -Levi yelled then got on the cart and took the man's collar shirt.

- Levi, calm down. -I said to him.- Let's just go home.

- I'll call Armin then. -Levi said and then left that man and came neer me.

- We don't have too.

Armin became Historia's right hand in the kingdom. Historia became queen as it should have been long ago, I think there was something between those two, but I'm still not sure.

- I'm really sorry commander Levi, please don't call lord Armin. -The man said terrified.

- Levi, please. Leave the man alone. -I told him then tryed standing up, and had truble because my knee was hurting.- C'mon, Isabel. -I said then took her hand and started walking.

- I'll let it go this time. -He said then took my elbow and walked us home.- You're filled with mud. -He said while walking.

- I'm sorry, mommy. -Isabel said with a sad face.

- Don't run off like that again, you understand? -Levi told her.

- Yes, daddy. -She said then Levi took her in his arms and placed her over his shoulders.

- Does it hurt? -He then asked me and I looked at him surprised.

- How-?

- We've been together for a long time. I know you. -He said then he took my hand with his and his other hand took Isabel's hand for safety.

- Is mommy hurt, daddy? -Isabel asked him.

- I'm fine. -I told her.

- Let's go to a doctor. -Levi said while stopping.

- Let's just check my knee at home. -I said then pulled him.

He accepted then we made it home. Our house is a bit far from this town. With Historia as queen, she gave all the survey corps new homes, since we all lived in the survey corps buildings. Some said no, some said yes. I said yes, since I thought retiring was the best for me at that time too.

I didn't have the scar but each time I had to transform, it was a pain. I sometimes even dream of it. Levi didn't want that either, so we thought it was the best.

Isabel went to her room and Levi stayed with me in the livingroom. I took off my boots and sat down on the couch.

- I didn't notice her running off. -He said while pulling up my wavy dress.- I suck at this.

- It's alright Levi. -I say, remembering that time Isabel fell right in front of my face.- I suck at parenting too.

- You're good at everything. -He says then places my leg on his knee.- You've always been good at whatever you do.