Viva Lucicó

My mother dragged me along as she spoke gleefully "I'm so excited! First the mall! Then a scary movie. I heard they are making a reboot of the movie it! I remember when your father and I had a first date.. we watched random movies and 'It' was one of them " she grew silent as she probably started thinking about my father.

I looked down and frowned. "Well I can't wait for it" I tried to perk her back up. She looked at me and smiled to reassure me that she was alright. She let me go as she walked and I sighed softly. It was the perfect moment to 'daze' off. I slowed down as we got caught in a crowd of people walking. My mother didn't seem to notice yet as the distance between her and I had grown larger.

I quickly turned around and ran as fast I could. I pushed against the crowd as I did so. I received a few glared at well dressed people as I shoved passed them. I heard shouting that was clearly my mother calling out my name repeated. She sounded like she was panicking. It was painful to listen to as I ran. I have five hours before my cousin comes back and I hoped that my mother would not do a full man before that. It would be an silent drive home when I return as my mom would either hate me or herself.

I turned in a corner into a alleyway and took a deep breath. I looked down and frowned. "Sorry mom..." I muttered. I slowly realized that I was over my mind since I didn't even know where the cafe was. I groaned as rubbed my face a bit disappointed in myself. "Fuck.. FUCK" I cursed loudly as I knelled down with my hands on my knees. My heart was beating out of my chest as the thought I could be caught any moment by my mother.

After a few moment of trying to calm myself down and I noticed that the crowd She had died down a tad. I didn't even know where to start as the cafe that Lance spoke of could be well known or worse even shut down. I sighed as I went deeper into the alleyway. The best plan to play by is hide and walk through dark alleys. The sounds of the city always freaked me out and now paranoid, it got worse. There were distant sirens and the shouting of construct workers. I passed a few homeless people that were huddled together. I made the mistake of making eye contact with one of them.

I walked a bit faster as I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't want to look behind me as it would probably lead to a chase. It sounded like multiple people behind me. "hey kid" A grumpy voice called out from behind me. I quickly glanced back and saw it was the homeless people. A glimmer of something in their leader's hand had caught my attention. I quickly turn back forward and ran. "Shit! Get him!" The voice yelled as I ran.

The footsteps got louder as I knew they were getting dangerously closer to me. The idea of my mother finding me in a dark alleyway full of stab wounds and probably missing a few clothes was not on the top of my list. I felt a hand grab my upper arm and my blood ran cold as I was about to yank my arm away but it was to late. I shut my eyes as I waited for my death. "Well well if it Pan" A deep voice spoke up, which confused me. "I thought we agreed you wouldn't harass people" The voice spoke a bit threatening

I opened my eyes and I saw was the back of a man that was nearly my height. He stood between the homeless people and I. I glanced passed him and saw it was about five people but they all looked a bit to scared to even step forward towards the man. "Are you okay? They didn't mess with you did they?" The male looked towards me with a stern expression. His eyes were chocolate brown. The man's hair was tied back in a small ponytail and it was light brown color.

I shook my head and spoke up "No I'm fine". I looked down towards the ground as I didn't want to get in more trouble. I heard the man sneer and my head quickly shot up ready to shout at the man for acting disrespectful, until I noticed he wasn't looking at me. His eyes were on the homeless people that were running away from us. Well they were probably just running away from him.