The Butterfly-Effect (GirlxGirl)

Hey you!

Yes, it's here. The sequel to "New Girl". :)

First off, I want to thank everyone who took their time to read the story. It really means uso much to me and it's making me proud to know that people actually do like my stuff. (:

This story might be a little different. I don't know yet because I've got all those ideas swarming around in my head. They'd all change the course if this story completely. So yeah... I sure have some thinking to do... :b
I'm also sorry if the summary sucked. It's not really my thing to summarize stuff. It usually ends up longer than the original text... :s It probably didn't get the whole point of this thing but I think you'll get the hang of it after a few chapters. (:

Oh and the song on the side may be a German one, and you probably won't understand a word of it, but it kind of inspired me while writing the chapter. I'll put a link with a translation at the end of this chapter so, if by any chance you're interested in what those guys are singing about, you can read the text. (:

This chapter is dedicated to dechamps, because she had this really awesome idea for the storyline and that idea basically is the reason why I got all those possible scenarios for the story inside of my head. So thanks for that, girl. ;)

Now I hope you'll enjoy the first chapter of the sequel and won't be too disappointed in the beginning. I swear it'll not only get better but also more interesting. (:

Maeggaey xx

_____________________________________________________________

            As I sat here, in the same classroom I’ve been in a year ago, in the same seat next to the window, with the same teacher in front of the class talking about something that happened hundreds of years ago, I couldn’t help but think back, admire what has happened, what I’ve achieved, how far I’ve come. At first, when Dad told me Anna and her sister would move in with us, my ecstasy couldn’t have been lower. Although she was such an amazing woman and the perfect match for my father, I was scared. Scared of losing him, scared of not getting along with her, scared of possibly having to live with one of my tormenters. My happiness about having two new members in our family was dimmed to say the least. The incident on that day didn’t help my mood to rise. Talking to Mary at least did a little bit. But when I saw Sam, everything seemed to be better. I remember feeling in a way I hadn’t felt in so long. Not even with Mary. It was indescribable. The impact this stranger had on my life. One smile of her could brighten up my whole day. And it still could.

            I couldn’t believe we were still together. Ever since we told Dad and Anna, our relationship was blossoming. With each day I fell for her more and more, if that was even possible. She regularly took me out on dates, did those cute little gestures all the time and listened to me ranting about how perverted Coach Jackson, my P.E-teacher was. The only thing that was making it hard for us was the distance. With her being at UCLA studying physiology and me being here finishing High School, it was difficult not to drift apart. But, if I was allowed to say so, we managed it pretty good. Every weekend she’d come home from college to visit our family and me. During the week we’d talk on skype for hours to keep each other updated. And I couldn’t wait until I finally got to see her every day again.

            There were only a few months left until school ends and I graduate. Only one month until the finals and two months until graduation. Because I was so off-track last year, I couldn’t graduate. I’ve failed in four of my classes. So here I was. Still at High School. About to graduate as a straight A-student. It sounded absurd to me. I’ve been at this school for four years, two and a half of them horribly bad, might I add, and now, now that everything was okay again, it’d end. It was weird to think about it. Yes. My memories of High School probably wouldn’t be the best. They will most likely cause my blood to boil when I’ll think about them. But there was still a part of me that didn’t want to leave. Going to college would mean becoming an adult. I wasn’t sure of I was ready for that or not. Being an adult sounded so… Full of responsibility. Whether I was responsible enough or not, I didn’t know. But it also meant being able to live on my own. Live with Sam. And that, that alone was the reason why I studied so hard this year. To finally be able to be with her and commit to her completely.