Quick pecks and secret meetings Part 1 - Sebastian Aho #20 CH

Word count: 646

A/N: cute and shy Sepe

--------------------------------------------------

Ever since Sebastian got drafted by the Canes, you had this major crush on him. But your older brother was his team mate, his name was Jeff Skinner. He had this rule that you weren't allowed to have crushes on his team mates and you were definitely not allowed to date them. You were his little sister in his eyes you had to stay innocent even though you were in college. You went to North Carolina State University so you could stay close to Jeff, you had a close relationship with him.

They had practice and you sat in the bleachers with your face in one of the many books. You felt someone looking at you. When you looked up you saw that Sebastian was looking at you. You smiled at him, making him blush because you caught him staring. You were friends with all the team mates because you were allowed to go watch them practice or you would hang out when Jeff would invite them over to his place. You had a dorm at NCSU but you were at Jeff's apartment most of the time.

There was something going on between you and Sebastian – you kept your distance at first because he was new here but he just kept flirting with you. You would think that he is shy but he felt so comfortable with you that he kept hitting on you. You noticed Teuvo saw the encounter and skated over to Sebastian. Teuvo said something to him, pointing in your direction and Sebastian nodded his head, blushing – making Teuvo laugh. You wondered what that was about – Turbo was the only one on the team that knows, and you made him promise you that he would keep it quiet. You can be very threatening even though you're just 5'7".

Practice was over and you waited by the locker room so Jeff could bring you home. You started leaning against the wall when you saw Sebastian coming out of the door and he saw you waiting. 'You're waiting for Jeff?', he asked you, looking around so he could hold your hand for a second. You stood up straight and put your hands in your sweater pockets because you saw someone getting out – it was Teuvo. 'Hello, little love birds.', he said quietly teasing the both of you – making the both of you blush. 'Your brother is almost done changing so he will be out soon.', he said quickly, winking at you. 'Sepe, we have to go now. I would love to go home and get a nap.', Turbo said turning to Sepe. He nodded and looked around again – he gave you a quick peck on the lips while Turbo was looking at him phone. You smiled at him – he also didn't want your brother to know about the two of you. He was scared about what your brother will do even though Jeff isn't a guy that looks threatening.

They both walked off when your brother came outside. 'That's about damn time!', you shouted a little bit too loud – just to warn Sepe. 'What's with the shouting Y/N, it isn't necessary I'm not deaf you know.', Jeff said a little annoyed.

It has been a couple of monthsof sneaking around at Sepe's place and your dorm and you were kind of sick ofit because Sebastian hasn't been hinting that he wanted to be official with you– even though you wanted it so badly. You knew it meant that you had to tellyou brother but you didn't care anymore – you were in love with Sebastian Aho.You called him. 'Ei, beibi. You want me to come over?', he asked picking upafter the second ring. 'Yeah, can we talk?', you asked stressing out for a bit.It was quiet on his side for a while. 'Sure, I'll come right over.', he said eventually.