3🦋

After two more evenings of drinking wine at that same place I found myself repeating on the third day, but this time I didn't even have to order it.

Simon walked straight towards us, in his hand one glass of apple juice and red wine.
"Gentleman that he is" I hummed.
"Lovely woman that she is" he said back.
Now I felt kind of humble because I didn't think he could hear me. I blushed in pure embarrassment, but he didn't mind, he put our drinks on the table and smiled brightly as can be.

Simons Pov:
After they finished eating I finally overcame myself to ask Adele for a date. I mean, it wasn't really supposed to be a date, just a sort of hanging out or getting to know each other better. So I let my pride beside the way and walked over.
"Before you go, can I talk to you for a minute?"
"Uhm sure"
We went outside while Angelo chose what candy he'd like to eat.
"I wanted to ask you if you want to meet up tomorrow"
"Yeah" she smiled. "Should I give you my phone number so we can text?"
"Here, just type it in"
I handed her my phone.
She did so and took Angelo by the hand when she was done.
"Good night Simon"
"Good night"
I continued doing my job, hearing her voice from outside.
"Mummy what did you and Simon talk about?"
"We're going to meet up baby"
"When will it be?"
"Tomorrow already. You can play with grandma then"
"Yeaaah"
•••
Adele's Pov:
I put Angelo into bed and then laid myself in my bed. I checked my phone and saw a message from an unknown number:

U: Hey it's me Simon. I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go to a restaurant nearby the park xx

A: I'd love to x

S: Perfect. Could you send me your address so I can pick you up?

A: Sure, what time?

S: At 7 o'clock. Is it okay?

A: Of course

S: Okay :) see you tomorrow, goodnight Adele xx

A:Goodnight Simon xx

I sent him my address and turned off my phone.

I was smiling to myself as I thought  about Simon. He's gonna pick me up tomorrow. He's such a gentleman and he's very handsome, I like his beard.
After some time I finally fell asleep.

The next day was pretty boring, nothing special until 6 pm. Angelo was with my mum and I got ready for having dinner with Simon. I was going to wear a long, figure-hugging black dress with matching black heels and I also put a little make up on.
"Simon will like this"
I looked myself up and down in the mirror, slowly starting to like my look as I brushed my hair. 6:50, the doorbell rings, a nice-smelling man in a suit standing in the doorframe.

"Hello Simon"
We kissed on the cheeks.
"You look good"
I smiled and told him to come in.
"You do so yourself" he said.
I grabbed a few things like my bag and my keys and followed Simon to his car. He had a black Range Rover and opened its door for me to get in.
"Thank you Simon" I smiled and sat in his car.
"Your welcome" he grinned and closed the door.Simon got in and began to drive.
"So how was your day?"he asked me.
"Pretty boring. What about yours?"
"Mine as well. I was very excited and I couldn't wait to see you" he looked at me and smiled.
I smiled back "I couldn't wait to see you either"
We arrived and Simon opened the door for me.
I grinned "Simon you're a real gentleman"
He just smiled back and as I stepped out of the car Simon laid his hand on my waist while we're went to the restaurant.
Honestly I've had butterflies in my stomach, it just felt so right.I was very happy.
The waiter showed us our table.It was far away from the others so we were pretty much alone.

Enjoy🌹❤