xxvii

trigger warning. please read the author's note. thank you :)

"oh come on, it'll be fun." taehyung pouted as he held jimin's arm.

"when do you not wanna go out?" jimin playfully rolled his eyes.

"the whole gang's gonna be there, c'mon lets be cool for once." taehyung said with pleading eyes.

"we can be cool from the couch." jimin protested.

"jiminnnn." taehyung whined, clinging to the elder's arm like a child.

"fine." jimin huffed in a lighthearted manner. his boyfriend squealed like a girl in excitement.

"yes! we're gonna look so hot, that the club's fire alarm will go off." taehyung grinned as he ran towards jimin's bedroom. the elder laughed lightly at the younger as he slowly followed him into his room.

it had been three weeks since jimin's heartbreak with jungkook, and also since he moved out, and taehyung had been by his side almost every day. he had been aching to show off his boyfriend to the world, whether it be going out to dinner, or the movies, or even just on walks. obviously he helped jimin emotionally heal first, but this would be the first proper time they went out since everything happened.

"pick a hot as fuck outfit." taehyung said as he slung his bag off his shoulder and placed it on the bed.

"do you need to borrow something?" jimin asked as he opened his closet doors.

"nah, i brought stuff from home." taehyung smirked devilishly as jimin whipped his head around to face the blonde.

"i thought seokjin texted you on the way here about going to the club?" jimin asked.

"well, i lied. he told me last night and i already told him we were going so you can't say no." taehyung giggled. jimin shook his head at the younger's scheming, going back to picking an outfit while taehyung began to remove his shirt and change into a much nicer one.

"hey tae does this- fuckedy frick frack." jimin said as he turned around to see taehyung basically naked in front of him. "tae, you can't give me a boner right before we go out." jimin groaned, and the younger chuckled before buttoning up a navy silk shirt.

"well, get used to it because i'm gonna be grinding on you all night." taehyung winked. jimin let out a shaky breath, before turning back and choosing an outfit. the boy got changed quickly, and turned around to see taeyung cautiously applying eyeshadow to his lash line. jimin went to his dresser, opening the small drawer filled with makeup and skincare, whipping out a small palette and a short, dense brush to do a kind of smokey eye.

within the half an hour, the boys were ready to go, looking fabulous from head to toe. with taehyung fixing the position of his choker one last time in the mirror, he straightened up and turned to jimin, who was putting on a golden wristwatch.

"i'd be jealous of us." taehyung nodded as he checked out jimin's ass in them jeans.

them. fucking. thighs.

"let's go, the taxi's outside." jimin smiled as he kissed the boys cheek and grabbed his phone, wallet and keys from the bowl beside the front door. the two walked out and made their way to the taxi, telling the man where to go before they made their way to the club.

upon arrival, they stood outside, texting seokjin and namjoon who had organised for them to all go out. they were second to arrive, namjoon and seokjin already inside, but decided to wait outside for hoseok and yoongi. eventually, the two got there, also looking amazing, and the four walked in together.