The bathtub

I'm currently sitting in my bath listening to Soap by Mel...my life is great👌 Who needs social interaction with the outside world?

          Brendon came home to Soap by Melanie Martinez blasting in their bathroom. He knew Ryan must have been taking his daily bath. He was right when  he saw Ryan sitting in a bath full of bubbles. "I'm home babe," Brendon spoke up to his boyfriend. Ryan gave a glance at Brendon from his phone and gave him a curt smile.

        "Ya gonna get out anytime soon?" Brendon asked curious.

      "Nope," Ryan answered and looked back at his phone. He used one of his feet to play with the bubbles surfacing the tub. "Take it easy on the bubbles next time Ry, you're about to overflow the tub," Brendon warned. Ryan just shrugged his shoulder looking like he didn't really give a damn. Brendon rolled his eyes at Ryan's behavior.

       Just as Brendon was about to speak Ryan interrupted him. "Look Bren can't you see I'm trying to enjoy a nice bath? Can't you let me bathe in peace?" Wow Brendon thought but soon left the bathroom. Once he closed the door he could hear Ryan's faint humming to Melanie Martinez. Brendon groaned and flopped on his bed bored out of his mind. He knew how Ryan was with baths, he always took forever no matter what the situation. Once the boy steps a foot in the water it's guaranteed he'll stay in there for at least an hour and a half. And telling by Ryan's attitude he wasn't getting out anytime soon. There was only one thing Brendon thought, 'If you can't beat em join em.'

         Ryan was still on his phone looking through his Instagram and listening to Melanie Martinez. He didn't even notice Brendon come into the bathroom and start to get into the tub. It wasn't when Brendon was half in the tub until his attention was turned to the younger. Brendon plucked the phone from Ryan's hands and set it aside. "Hey! I was doing something!" Ryan protested. Brendon grinned and sunk all the way in the bathtub leaving his shoulders and head out. "I don't think Instagram is the most important thing in the world Ryan."

        The two boys sat across from each other each covered in water and bubbles. "Gotta admit Ryan it does feel pretty nice. I can see why you like these so much," Brendon said with a relaxed tone. Ryan chuckled and waded the water with his fingers. He grabbed a handful of bubbles and started to play with it. Brendon smiled and did the same with the bubbles. Soon it turned into two teenagers playing with bubbles in the bathtub like children. Ryan giggled and leaned over to boop Brendon's nose with bubbles. Brendon laughed and grabbed Ryan's wrists and pulled him towards him. He pulled the older onto his lap and massaged the other's skinny wrists.

        Ryan looked down at Brendon gingerly and left a soft peck on his lips. Brendon closed his eyes and smiled at this moment. He cupped Ryan's face and connected their lips. It was a sweet and passionate kiss. After air was an issue they both disconnected from each other. The space was very small between them, their foreheads were touching noses almost touching.

        Ryan rested his chin on Brendon's shoulder and wrapped his arms around Brendon's torso. Brendon did the same wrapping his arms around Ryan's waist pulling the boy closer. They didn't say anything, nothing needed to be said. It was just a relaxing embrace in the bath that lasted for awhile. "Did you wanna get out soon B?"

        "Not yet," Brendon answered running his thumbs in circles on Ryan's hips. "I wanna enjoy this moment a little bit longer," he continued. Ryan hummed in response, "Me too." So they sat in silence enjoying each other's embrace and comfort.

      Sorry if that was short and not smutty. I didn't really feel like writing smut with this topic. Maybe I will do this prompt again with smut just depends if I'm in a bathtub listening to Soap. (Probably gonna happen again)

       Until next time folks!!

     K bye 👋

           ~Hayden🖤