Taken

valka's POV

my husband stoick was out killing the dragons he told me to stay with hiccup and protect him but he forgot his sword and i needed to get it to him.

on my way i tried to help as much dragons as possible when i did so it was like they were thanking me and then took off only being able to see a dot left behind by them.

when i finally reached him i gave him the sword and went away before he could say anything. 

as i walking back to the house i saw a two dragons go into my house i started to panic when i realized what room it was it was hiccups.

i started running but what i found was not monsters i found two beautiful creatures starring at me one looked a away i couldn't tell what dragon it was and i was to focused on the stormcutter because when i looked at it all i saw was a beautiful creature who reflected myself.

but before i knew i was out of my trance i saw a axe  straight into a chair and i could he yelling when i looked i saw stoick running towards the house he was now screaming and that alone triggered the dragons has the stormcutter cut my son on accident trying to back away and that's when they flew off with hiccup i started crying his name " HICCUP HICCUP " but it was to late and i had lost my son.

from then everything changed but i still would not harm a dragon

Toothless POV 

when i was playing with the human i noticed something on its neck it was a birth mark shaped like a night fury and when i was wasn't looking it touched my nose if it was anyone else had of done it was have lost it but for some reason i didn't at him it was a mystery and that's when i took off with the baby to keep him away from these humans especially his father i saw running towards as

i would have suggested taking the lady for cloud jumper but unfortunately it was to late.

Cloudjumper's POV

when we took off i knew that i would see that lady again it was in our destiny.