18.

"Shhhhh im gonna surprise Brooklyn" He whispered. "She should be coming down any second because i told her im not coming back for 3yrs" he whispered. We heard her door open so he hid around the corner next to the stairs by the closet.

Jonah's pov

"Guys" Brooke said. "Yea?" I asked. "Logan's not coming back" she said. "So im just gonna go live with jake, bye guys" She said walking out the door. "What the hell" Logan laughed. "Im right here" he added. "i know i saw you" She laughed.

"wooooow" he laughed. They hugged and sat on the couch to talk while we moved her stuff into Logan's car.

Brooke's pov

"So how'd it go?" i asked. "it went great, i have part custody of you and jake has the other part, now first thing were doing is changing ur look" Logan said. I nodded bc i didnt wanna look like cameron anymore.

Wdw came back in and looked at us. "Everything is in the car and she is ready to go" Jonah said. "Thanks guus, i really appreciate all your help" Logan said. They nodded, i hugged all of them and gave zach a kiss on the cheek.

We got in the car and left while laughing at zach's reaction. When we reached the apartment, i scrubbed my hair to get all the diy out, i took out the contact lenses and took off all the make up. "There's my sister" Logan smiled.

I laughed. "So now you are going to stay with Jake for 5 months then you come back to me for 5 months then after that u go back for a year and so on and so fourth" Logan explained. I nodded.

I'm just gonna try to forget about all the stuff that happened between me and corbyn these past 2 months.

Jake pulled up to the apartment building, Logan walked me down stairs and to his car to get my stuff. I grabbed it and we walked to Jake's car. "My sisters back" Jake smiled. I laughed. Kade and Anthony put my stuff in the car while chance gawked at me.

"See you in 5 months kiddo" Logan Sighed. We hugged and as i was about to get into the car, anthony jumped in. I glared at him and he pointed at chance and whispered. "he made me do it" I laughed and got in after chance.

I sat there listening to music, chance talked to me a couple times and i would put my headphones back in after our coversations. We reached the team 10 house and there was a lot of jakes fans outside. As i was grabbing my stuff, they all started asking questions. "Whos this" Was the main question.

"Guys this is jakes little sister brooklyn, shes 18" Kade said. They all gasped. "Thats a lie, jake doesnt have a sister, thats probably his girlfriend" some barbie doll said. My mom came outside at the right time. "Oh my gosh, you really are here" My mom said starting to cry. "hi mom" i smiled. "i missed my baby girl so much" she cried and hugged Me.

"i missed you too mom" i smiled. The guys grabbed my bags and brought them inside. "I still dont believe it" the Barbie said. "Listen, Jake hasnt seen his baby sister since she was 2 years old, He missed 16 years of her life, Her adoption brother abused her and if it werent for Him and Logan she wouldnt be here right now so you can go and take that bullshit somewhere because if you were a true fan you would believe it like the rest of them" Kade scolded her.

She scoffed and walked away. "Thanks kade" i smiled and hugged him. "Anytime kiddo" He smiled. We walked inside and almost immediately jake tried to get my to sign a piece of paper saying that im agreeing to be a part of team 10, he obviously wrote it in blue marker, i circled yes and the put an extra large Sweatshirt on me that said #JakePaulers.

"Bro it looks like she has no pants on" Anthony said. "Oh well its worth it" Jake said. I just laughed. "Chance can you show her to her room please and help her unpack?" Jake asked. Chance grabbed my hand and ran me up the stairs. Jake got a weird look on his face.

He brought me into this room with my bags on the bed (pretend like her room is jakes room and jake shares a room with the twins), im already having so much fun so i texted logan and asked if i could stay for a year, he said sure. "who ya texting, ur boooyfriend" chance cooed. "i dont have one" i laughed.

"WHAAAAT, a beautiful girl like you has to have a boyfriend"He smirked. "Nope, i was close to having a boyfriend, 2 times, but the first time i got sent to logan and the second time logan came home and i had to leave the boys house, so now im trying to forget about both boys" i explained while we were putting my clothes up in my closet.

So Logan texted me and said i would be staying with him for 6 months and i would be staying with jake for a full on year now. I just said ok. Once we finished my closets, we painted my walls, let them dry then put posters on the, we put my make up and hair stuff in the bathroom along with towels and wash cloths.

Then we set up my shoes in the closet and put nails in the wall to hang up my hats, i put my giant sheets with Justin Bieber on it on my bed, then my cover with 5sos on it, and my pillows with austin mahone and 1D on them. "as u can see im a pretty big fan girl" I laughed. Chance nodded with wide eyes.