31. plot twist

I woke up to Jake freaking out. I went downstairs with my hair a complete mess and slob all over my face. "WHAT'S WRONG with you" I yelled. "You slept through an entire day I thought you got kidnapped" he sighed coming over and hugging me.

It was 8pm. I was confused but it's whatever. "Just get ready we're going to a party" he smiled. I groaned and went back up to my room. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my make up, put on deoderant, dried my hair, straightened it, and curled it. I went over to my closet and chose

I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone, I walked downstairs and everyone looked at me

I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone, I walked downstairs and everyone looked at me. "It's not a teenager party, it's like a ball" Jake sighed. I groaned. "So u have to wear a poofy dress" Chance sighed. I sighed and went back upstairs. I put on

If I was going to have to go to a ball and wear a poofy dress, may as well put in some effort

If I was going to have to go to a ball and wear a poofy dress, may as well put in some effort. I change my make up to match the theme of the dress, I put on black heels. I told Jake that the girls would meet the guys there. He nodded and the guys left with him.

I walked down the stairs and the girls jaws dropped. "You don't even like dresses though" Kylie said confused. She wasn't going though. "Chance deserves the best, so that's what I'm going to give him" I sighed. "You're an amazing girlfriend" Erika smiled. I hugged her and we walked out to the car.

"Shoot I forgot the keys" Erika said. "I'll get them, brb" I smiled. I ran over to the house before any of them could protest and opened the door, I walked inside and grabbed them from a counter.

I heard a noise coming from upstairs, I thought no one was home but realized Kylie said she didn't wanna go. I went up to say bye one more time. But nothing could have prepared me for what I saw next.

I opened the door and saw Chance inside of Kylie.....

I didn't scream, I didn't even cry, I stared in awe, so everything he's ever done for me was fake, everything he's ever said was a lie, he never meant it.

"Wow" I sighed. They both jumped and looked at me. "Ariana I'm so so-" "save you sorrys, because guess what? I don't give a damn. Wanna know why? Because I shouldn't waste my tears on hoes like you" I spat.

They both stood in awe as I walked out of the room and down the stairs, not bothering to even give a second glance. They both called after me and I ignored them. I walked outside. "Hey what happened? Where are the keys?" Tessa asked.

I didn't reply, I kept walking. "Ari? ARI!?" Erika yelled. "Where are you going?" Tessa yelled after me. "Away from here" I replied. They didn't say anything. "ARIANA" Chance yelled.

I texted Jonah to come pick me up. Chance ran up behind me and grabbed my arm, causing me to drop my phone. "WHAT CHANCE" I screamed. "I didn't want you to find out like this" he signed.

"Oh really? Because it seems like you didn't want me to find out at all" I spat. Tears started to build up in my eyes. "I'm so-" "how long has this been going on?" I asked looking at the ground.

He didn't reply. "HOW LONG, CHANCE" I yelled. "A couple weeks" he sighed. I scoffed. "So every word that you've ever said to me, has been a lie?" I asked.

"No, I love you, with all of my heart, every single inch of my body, but I had needs, sexual needs, and I didn't wanna come on to you so I went to Kylie because she's easy" He explained.

I felt a drop hit my head, it started to rain, I didn't care. "Bullshit" I whispered. "BULLSHIT" I yelled. "IF A BOY REALLY LOVED HIS GIRLFRIEND HE WOULDN'T CHEAT ON HER!" I yelled.

I slapped him, he grabbed my arms so I couldn't hit him anymore. "FUCKING CHILL" he yelled. I got out of his grip and kept walking. "Where are you gonna go huh?" He asked.

"WE'RE DONE" is the last thing I said before turning the corner. I walked for a much longer time then I sat down infront of a fountain and re-thought life.

10 minutes later I heard a car come to a screeching halt infront of me, I heard the door open and two strong arms picked me up and carried me back to the car.

So this is either Jonah or Cole Sprouse, it'd be better if it was Cole. I was drenched completely, I was a crying mess too. "It's okay, I'm here" I heard Jonah's calming voice say.

The car stopped again and I'm pretty sure we are at Logan's house but I don't care.