part -30

Hello friends...how are you all? Now we are moving on to 30 part of our story  which is one of the important part as ..yes you all are right..twisty part without which i cant go forward..so fingers crossed...happy reading😍😍😍....

But suddenly that happened..pragya push abhi who is going to lay on bed.abhi falls on ground..

Whats this fuggi?? Why did you do this to me?? Ah..its paining you knew..abhi who gets up and started to rub his back...

When he moves towards bed..

Dont come towards me...stay there..otherwise i dont knew what i will do..

Fuggi..dont play with me now..iam not at all in that mood...

He again move forward..she takes a  flowervase from the side table and held it in her hand..

Fuggi..whats all this why you take that flowervase now?? Why you suddenly become kaali matha... he approach towards her..

I say you just stay away from me..otherwise i dont knew what i will do to you..

Fuggi..you are talking like this to your abhi..

No..i wont talk like that with my abhi..but i will do it with you mr. ??

Fuggi..iam your abhi ?? Cant you figure me...

You are just his photostat..not my abhi..i can identify him well mr..

Suddenly he claps..

Wow...great fuggi..you are too talented to figure it out its not abhi..an other person..

Dont call me fuggi..its only my husbands right ??

Oh then mrs.pragya abhishek mehra..can you explain how you figure it out easily? Even my mom cant find it correctly ...

Pragya was shocked...

Why this expression baby ?? The lady which i mention is your saas only..

That means...

Yes you are correct baby..its me abhinav prem mehra..abhis one and only brother whom he dont knew till  now.. he started to laugh...

Hey tell me yaar..how you catch me soon?? He started to move forward..pragya started to shiver and step backward, at last her back hit the wall..

Haha..now where will you go baby ??

Look dont come close to me ..i will..

You will..

I will...he hold her hand..you wont do anything..how can you do baby..when you try to do something you feel like you are doing it on abhi right..😂😂😂..he make flowervase fall from her hands..

He inhale her fragrance..wah..wah..baby you are pulling me crazy.. he  watch pragyas reaction..he hold her chin..so baby tell me how you find its not abhi ??

From your eyes itself i can understand him..you are not him and cant be like him..
He sits on bed and started to clap..

Wah..wah..baby excellent..i knew you are excellent..talented otherwise he wont fall for you na..

Actually there is something which attract everyone in you..oh dont look at me like this.may be i will burn in that fire...

Just shup up ...where is  my abhi??

Abhi..that i dont knew baby..is his presence is needed for you now..can you adjust this night with me..look i wont make you bore..it will be interesting...

Chee...iam ashamed of you abhinav..and i feel bad for maa too..for you she suffered alot..

Ohoo..so that lady have shared you everything right..not bad..so there is no need of much intro between us right..but i think she havent told you about our resemblence right..thats why you got shocked...am i right mrs.pragya abhishek mehra...

Look iam not interested to talk with you..just tell me where is my abhi ??

Hey baby..how can i knew about your abhi..

You can knew...no only you knew where is he..its you na who design his life and reason for his status..

Absolutely my dear..its me only..i make him so..but you change my game..why you did so pragya??

Because i love him..

Really you love him that much..

I love him more than anything in this world..

Is that possible ?? K if it so i want to check whether you love my brother that much or not.. its a brothers right na..he must check whether a girl is cheating him...so pragya do one thing..prove me you loves him ...

She look confused..

Yes..if you loves him then try to save him from death sweet heart..

You..?? She holds his collar..what you did to my abhi..i wont leave you if anything happen to him..

Hey chill baby..till now nothing happened to him..but within 3 hour anything can happen..his life is in your hands pragya..go and save him...

Pragya dont knew what to do ..she was shattered to core..no she needs him.
She need to react..

So you decided to find him right?? All the best pragya..go and find him soon..look already 10 minutes gone..

As pragya started to goes out ..

Wait..wait.where will you go to search him and if you go and roam like this..then your love will end soon na..to make it interesting lets play a game too ..just like treasure hunt..here there is slight change that abhi is your teasure..so to hunt him my first clue is..the place you both first met ...yes pragya...the place you both meet is my first clue.. dont waste time and find your love...pragya runs out..

He watch pragya moving out in auto through window and smriks..

Lets see  pragya who will win this game..its your love or my hate..😎😎

Screen shifted to auto..

Pragya is too tensed and sweating alot..she is continously dialing abhis number..

Abhi..please pick up..please ... she dials purabs number.

The number you are dialing is currently busy please call later...

Again  tried to tanu..same reply..bhaiyya...go faster she look at her watch..no only 2 and 1/2 hour is there for me to search him..no..i wont lose ..i will find him...

Episode ends..

Sorry friends ..i knew its small..but next part will be on tomorrow..so we can knew further..