part-33

Hello friends..how are you all?? I knew iam late again..but what to do as all my stories are half typed but couldnt complete as something stops from doing so. I think its because nowadays abhigya is not coming in my dreams..or may be i fall in deep sleep without bothering them..so anyway iam stopping my bak-bak and coming to story..

Jerry:then who is this abhoo??

Pra;abhoo??

Jerry;tom !! Dont you knew about abhoo?? And that story and all..

Ab;hey dracu..thats name is suitable for you..just shut up and have your bf otherwise may be you cant ate that..

Bulbul;tell me dracu..whats that?? I knew something is there otherwise my jiju wont panic like this..

Jerry;you are really good sothan yaar..you figure out him well..

Pu;whats this abhoo ??

Ma; whats that beta???

Ab;hey dracu..if you tell it then think you are dead...

Jerry;look there , abhi bro..otherwise be iam dead..

Abhi look at pragya she is killing abhinav with her looks to tell about abhoo..

Jerry;tom, look its not my fault..all because your abhi..abhoo is his nick name called by his lover..

Ab;abhinav..is she my lover..i have only one lover right thats my fuggie..

Jerry;then tell me why did you tell her i love you..

Ab;its you na who told me to say so??

Jerry;so, i tell you to marry her did you do so..

Ab;i will kill you and through a cork towards abhinav.

He turn and look at pragya who is going upstair..

Ab;look bro...your time is over..if my fuggie got anger on me or she break this relation for all this...i will kill you for sure..

Jerry;iam waiting bro come soon...he chuckles...

Abhi leaves..

Mom;what you did abhinav??

Jerry;chill mom..nothing gonna happen now..you knew well about tom na..

Bul;but you did was really wrong..do you knew girls are always possessive for their husband.they wont like to hear theirs with others..

Jerry;wow..sothan its you telling all this..cutiee congrats yaar..atlast you did it man..you fill void in her brain with knowledge..

Bul;you dracu..and threw cork

Jerry;i dont understand why everyone playing with this.. and chuckles..

Pu;bro..will you just close your mouth for sometime..look if di got anger then..

Jerry;chill up my cutiee..

Screen shifted to abhis room..

As soon as pragya get inside abhi too peep inside before she close..

Look fuggiee..its all that idiot bro..
Before he complete , pragya started to through pillows at him..

Fuggie...fuggie..what are you doing ..just hear me what iam..

Fuggie..no..look its a heavy flower pot when you through that on me..then your abhi..look hold on statue..

Pragya stand there as statue..