Chapter 3

Scott POV
Stiles immediately fell into a drugged sleep, mumbling in his sleep. I leaned closely and heard what he was saying, "It's not real." over and over to himself. I looked up at my mom. She just shook her head. I got up to leave but my mom stopped me, "I know I should be saying, as a nurse, to expect the worse, but you know Stiles. He's just being stubborn. He'll get better. He just needs time." I nod my head and head for the door, "Call me if anything changes please." I say lightly. She says a quick yes before going back to check Stiles' vitals.

I leave the hospital and head for my bike. I put my leg over and get my phone out. I text everyone to go to the loft for a pack meeting. My finger lingers over Stiles name. I put my phone away and start my bike and head to the loft. I'm gonna save my best friend.... By turning him.

I arrive at the loft before anybody else except for Derek, because well, he lives there.
"Derek..." I say.
He looks at me, "Yes?"
"Do you think Stiles would be mad if I turned him to save him?" I ask in a small voice, deep down knowing the answer. He had rejected Peter when he had asked, what would make me any different?, I thought to myself, I'm his best friend not a psychopath, that's the difference.
Derek looked at me and opened his mouth to answer when Lydia, Kira, and Isaac walked in. Derek looked at me and mouthed that we'll talk later. I headed over to my spot and sat down. Everyone looked to me.
"I called this pack meeting to talk about Stiles." I said sadly. Lydia looked down while her eyes watered. Kira looked away. Isaac was the only one that talked, "And?" he said, trying to push the conversation along.
I sigh, "He's not getting any better. My mom says he will but only for my benefit. She knows he's not gonna get better. I think.... I think I'm going to give him the bite."

Everyone looks up, clearly shocked.
"Scott you can't ju-"
"Are you freaking kiddi-"
"You can't make that descis-"
"He'll hate you forever."
Everyone starts talking at once, their words jumbling into one incoherent sentence.
"Okay. One at a time please so I can actually understand." They all start talking. "Shut-up for the love of God. I'll start." Derek continues, "Think about it this way. Stiles is constantly getting into trouble and always getting hurt, but he's also saved all of us numerous times. Not once has he asked for powers. He's done it all on his own." I look at Derek and nod. I then look at Isaac.

"I"m just gonna be honest. I don't like Stiles. I frankly don't care, but I do know, actually everyone knows, that Stiles would never wanna be a werewolf. But I still don't care." I nod at Isaac. I look to Kira.

"Scott..."She starts, but then trails off. She looks at her hands for a second, "he'd never forgive you. I know he's your best friend and that you want him to get better, but he would hate you forever." I look at my hands and nod towards Kira.

Everyone looks at Lydia. She looks up, "I never told him...." she starts sadly, "I never told him I loved him, and now I might never get a chance. Scott, if you think it'll save him, I want you to do it. He'd hate you and me both for wanting this done to him but.... I just want him to be okay." Tears stream down her face. Tears well up in mine. Everyone looks toward me. It's still my decision. I decide in that moment what I'm gonna do. I want him alive, even if it means he'll hate me forever.
"I'm gonna do it." I say to the pack, "I'm gonna do it tonight." They all look at me with understanding eyes. I get up and grab my jacket from my chair. I head for the door. My phone rings. I look down and see my mom's face. I answer quickly.

"Hello. What's wrong? Is he awake? Does he remember?" I say attacking her questions.
She answers back sadly, "Scott... he's gone brain dead. There's no coming back from that. He has almost no brain activity. Scott I'm so sorry." She whimpers. I hear her crying on the phone. I through my phone at the wall and fall to my knees and start sobbing. I hear chairs scraping, the Pack coming to see what's wrong.

"Scott, what's wrong?" Lydia says in a small voice, some part of her deep down already knowing the answer. The rest of the pack already knows what's happened. They heard it. I can't bring myself to say it. I hear Kira ask Lydia to come sit down and- but before Kira can finish her sentence Lydia screams. An ear piercing scream. She's screaming for Stiles.
"STILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she stops screaming and I hear her crying behind me. What the hell are we supposed to do without Stiles?

*************************************
I'd first just like to make sure you guys know stiles isn't dead.... yet. Just kidding 🙂 but is he really alive? Idk guess we'll find out. Anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter. It took me forever to write it because I was trying to learn a rap at the same time. But yeah. Love, Ashley ❤️