AARON.

"Aasshhh, Annyy??.. Wheeerrreee aaaareee yooouuu guuuyyss? I know you are in here somewhere Come out, come out wherever Yooouuu aarreee!!! I'm gonna find the Princesses and eat them aliveeeee!" I say this while holding my hands up and sounding like a monster.

"Muhahaha!!! I'm gonna eat these two little beautiful princesses and they will keep my handsomeness intact"... " what is incat mean?"

I hear Ashley whisper to Ayanah, man I love those two to death. They are the ones who keep me sane after all these years. They are my entire universe ever since mom died. It still hurts to think about her; She was a good, beautiful woman. She was also a great cook and baker. Mom was the reason I now love to cook and want to become a great chef and open my own restaurant.

"Hmmm seems like I'll have to eat all these fresh, warm, chocolate chip cookies all by myself. Ohhhh weeelll".

I hear my princesses giggling while making their way out of there hiding place. Ahhh, that always does the trick with these two. They love when I bake them goods. They also say I'm the best at it and thats why I'm the best brother. Like that doesnt hurt my ego...

Making my way towards them and picking them both up we head to the kitchen where the freshly baked cookies are at. Not only did I make cookies but I also did red velvet cupcakes. My moms and the girls favorite...

Shaking these sad thoughts away I pick up four cookies, two cupcakes and two glasses of milk. As I put the contents into a carrying pan my phone decides to ring. Ughhh, I hate that thing with a passion! I'll let It go to voicemail.

"Ash, Any? Come get your cookies and cupcake. And drink all your milk. It's good for your bones and teeth. You will grow to be strong and have a beautiful white smile just like me. See?" I show them my "killer smile".

We sit at the dinning table and eat our treats. "Shit I have to feed the fishes".. "Heyyyyy. You need to put money in the curse jar!" both of my girls say at the same time. Chuckling and shaking my head I put a five dollar bill in the damn jar. These girls are gonna be the death of me I swear, But I will give my life for them in a heartbeat, and if something happens to them I will murder them. I'll keep that promise upon my mothers grave.

Ummm well my name is Aaron cage and I'm 21. I am supposed to take over my dads company and that is something I really dont want to do I want to open my own restaurant and name it after my mother "Mamas World". Thats what I plan to name it. Well that is if I have the opportunity to make my dreams come true.

As you know, I have two amazing little sisters. Ashley Ann she is 5 years old and Ayanah Lee she is 8 years old. She was 3 when mama Rose died... She died while giving birth to ash.. Her heart wasnt strong enough and the doctors gave her an choice to make.

Either her or the baby. Mom being the good woman she is, she chose ash.. I was there While the nurses were taking ash to get looked over. Mom asked me to come closer and whispered in my ear. "Ron Please take care of my babies.. Look after them like if they were your own. Knowing your father, he will always be busy with work and wont give them the time of day. Protect them with your life and keep them happy. Keep yourself happy as well.. Find yourself a young good woman, love her, cherish her, and keep her happy. Marry her and promise to be good to her" *coughing of rose* " I Love you Ron, you and my two little angels.. remember what I told you... promise me Ron.. Promise me that.."

While my eyes shed tears and well up with more of them, I took her small cold hands in my big warm ones and Promised her everything she asked me to.. And in that moment, the monitor went flat...I had lost my world, and gained my second universe...

*

*

*

Well.. I guess I'll continue the story.

-Lindsey😚