Chapter 4 ~ A Last Stand to the Alpha Pack

Nick POV

I sighed with a smile on my face as I rested my 1st place medal down on my desk.

I won first place. For Dad, Mom, Uncle Shane, Granddad, and all my other Uncles.

I am now inside my cabin inside the bathroom, I was wearing black joggers and I didn't wear any tops.

I walked from the bathroom, and turned off my lights and got in bed.

Mom was a little anxious about letting me sleeping in the same cabin with an unconscious Dad and Echo.

I smiled at the sight of my medal and turned on my side, my back facing them, and I shut my eyes into a some what peaceful slumber.

_____________

I felt a hand grip my face, I instantly froze. I counted to the count of 3 to put my attacker into a hold nearly no one can get out of.

1...

2...

3...

"Nick."

I sprung my right arm around my attackers neck and pull his weight on top of me.

I then squirmed out from underneath him  and pulled on his legs, as My legs wrapped around his chin and neck and made a firm lock with my legs.

"Who-"

That was all I could get out before he pushed his hands on my wall, knocking us off the bed. I let go of my grasp as he twisted his head and put his right knee on my chest holding me down

"Nick! It's Delta you big dope!" My attacker yelled/whispered. I let go my grasp as he copied my motion. I was the first up and I stuck my hand out for him and helped him up on his feet.

"For Chaos sakes kid, glad to see you can take care of yourself." He told me. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Thank you. Wait...so uh Why you here?" I asked him he smiled and dropped a duffel bag.

"We're gonna hunt that thing down."

"Wait what? How?" I asked him. He smiled and kneeled to the bag and he tug inside. He pulled out a bottle of the yellow whitish powder, a small bottle with a clear liquid, a gun that looked like a rifle, four needles with a greenish substance filled in the needle and three arrows.

"This, is how the Twin Assassins of Chaos get their target back alive. This small bottle is a weird liquid that could paralyze anything breathing. These arrows are doused in the same substance as the liquid of the bottle. This powder is how we trap him." He said as he lifted the powder with a smile on his face.

"Wait...you know what it is?" I asked him confused he looked at me then shook his head.

"If you think about it...It could be the Wolf King's doing. He has to be wanting to get back at us for making him look like a fool to his Alpha Pack." He told me. I nodded and I reached underneath my bed and grapped a pure silver ring.

"What are you going to do? Purpose to them?" Delta asked. I smirked and put the ring on my middle finger and held it into a tight fist. Then a razor sharp silver blade popped out from the ring that faced Delta.

"The Ninjas gave me one more gift before leaving. It's really really cool, I can make it take form of anything I want. A sword, Spear, shield, javelin, gun, dagger, anything!" I told him with a smirk. He shrugged and handed me the gun with needles and two other small containers of the paralyze substance.

"You know how to shoot a gun?"

"Yeah, Uncle Frank taught me."

"Good, I am trash with guns." He told me as he grabbed the three arrows and pulled his bow from over his head.